Game Development: World 13

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: World 13

Postby WowGain » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:17 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:Why must he specifically interact with him in game to form opinions based on others interactions with him ingame? Why would the interaction VDZ has with Snail randomly out in the wild be any different than all of the other random noobs?

i find it really weird when terminally-online dorks have extremely developed opinions that they are entirely unwilling to change with an almost religious fervor over people that they've never interacted with to any significant degree.
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:20 am

WowGain wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:Why must he specifically interact with him in game to form opinions based on others interactions with him ingame? Why would the interaction VDZ has with Snail randomly out in the wild be any different than all of the other random noobs?

i find it really weird when terminally-online dorks have extremely developed opinions that they are entirely unwilling to change with an almost religious fervor over people that they've never interacted with to any significant degree.

To be fair it's not like snail is some random nobody, he's a pretty big name in the community and is very vocal on the forums/discord and ingame. I don't think it's so wild that people would form opinions of him or anyone similarly vocal/popular over literal years of playtime.
ChildhoodObesity

Postby WowGain » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:25 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
WowGain wrote:

To be fair it's not like snail is some random nobody, he's a pretty big name in the community and is very vocal on the forums/discord and ingame. I don't think it's so wild that people would form opinions of him or anyone similarly vocal/popular over literal years of playtime.

when those opinions amount to pissing your pants at the very idea of talking to him IG it just gets too wormlike for me, idk
maybe you can just understand the worm mentality more than i can
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby wonder-ass » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:43 am

im starving pls give food
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby LtTurtleshot » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:47 am

wonder-ass wrote:im starving pls give food

ImageImageImage
LtTurtleshot

Postby MadNomad » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:45 am

disgusting
MadNomad

Postby Kostik_od » Thu May 26, 2022 11:16 pm

So... ok. I`ve tried to think about world equilibrium and start playing again with basic character.... I've found a boat and treveling about an hour... and I've found a lost base with 200+ trees, 300+ flax seeds,... and understood that there is no interesting to play with such disbalance... And I'm sure there are 9 of 10 players, who see the same and just broke and leave this madness, but no speak about this. Dear developers, lets wait until all lovers of this game will finally leave your offspring. It's pity, but this decision I don't share as others who stand aside
Kostik_od

Postby Massa » Sat May 28, 2022 2:36 pm

Kostik_od wrote:So... ok. I`ve tried to think about world equilibrium and start playing again with basic character.... I've found a boat and treveling about an hour... and I've found a lost base with 200+ trees, 300+ flax seeds,... and understood that there is no interesting to play with such disbalance... And I'm sure there are 9 of 10 players, who see the same and just broke and leave this madness, but no speak about this. Dear developers, lets wait until all lovers of this game will finally leave your offspring. It's pity, but this decision I don't share as others who stand aside

maybe you're just bad bro this is a pvp game
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby ChakatStormCloud » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:15 pm

Kostik_od wrote:So... ok. I`ve tried to think about world equilibrium and start playing again with basic character.... I've found a boat and treveling about an hour... and I've found a lost base with 200+ trees, 300+ flax seeds,... and understood that there is no interesting to play with such disbalance... And I'm sure there are 9 of 10 players, who see the same and just broke and leave this madness, but no speak about this. Dear developers, lets wait until all lovers of this game will finally leave your offspring. It's pity, but this decision I don't share as others who stand aside

1, the scaling system is logarithmic, so a 300+q tree isn't that big a fuckin' deal cause diminishing returns.
2, 300+ q isn't hard to get, you're just bad at the vidya gaim
ChakatStormCloud

Previous

Return to Announcements