Game Development: Rednosed Yule

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Rednosed Yule

Postby Slaveboy29 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:17 am

Nobody fucking engages in PvP, why should the PvE combat get fucked because of 0.01% of players crying over a single fight that didn't go their way?
Here's a better idea: buff storm of swords even more so more hermits can gang up and kill your stale ass cleave meta.
Slaveboy29

Postby DonVelD » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:27 am

if i don't pvp then nobody else does
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Gensokyo » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:11 am

springyb wrote:But what about PvE? I know it's a meme to most of you but playing solo, having a strong AoE move has been wonderful and it feels like it's appropriately strong enough considering the sometimes absurd amount things that attack you at once. Full circle just doesn't cut it and punch em both falls off after 3+ targets.

I'd be completely down for a slight Storm of Swords nerf if Chop was given AoE and Punch 'Em Both was transformed into Punch 'Em All or something similar.

Running any dungeon without MC and a Sword, whether it be mini or full, is legitimately depressing.
Gensokyo

Postby TheServant » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:19 am

DonVelD wrote:Image
if i don't pvp then nobody else does

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aristotle wrote:Therefore it is fitting for the women to be married at about the age of eighteen and the men at thirty-seven or a little before — for that will give long enough for the union to take place with their bodily vigor at its prime, and for it to arrive with a convenient coincidence of dates at the time when procreation ceases.
TheServant

Postby Dawidio123 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:28 am

Slaveboy29 wrote:Nobody fucking engages in PvP, why should the PvE combat get fucked because of 0.01% of players crying over a single fight that didn't go their way?
Here's a better idea: buff storm of swords even more so more hermits can gang up and kill your stale ass cleave meta.

Here's a better idea go play other better games without PvP. Enjoying PvE in hnh is not something you should be proud of.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dawidio123

Postby TheServant » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:30 am

Dawidio123 wrote:
Slaveboy29 wrote:Nobody fucking engages in PvP, why should the PvE combat get fucked because of 0.01% of players crying over a single fight that didn't go their way?

Here's a better idea go play other better games without PvP. Enjoying PvE in hnh is not something you should be proud of.

imagine playing hnh for pvp, you are pretty retarded for making this post
Aristotle wrote:Therefore it is fitting for the women to be married at about the age of eighteen and the men at thirty-seven or a little before — for that will give long enough for the union to take place with their bodily vigor at its prime, and for it to arrive with a convenient coincidence of dates at the time when procreation ceases.
TheServant

Postby Audiosmurf » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:42 am

Said it before, will say it again, people who take haven PVP seriously are akin to the fart huffers who take things like minecraft PVP seriously. Very sad stuff.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby wolf1000wolf » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:41 am

Dawidio123 wrote:

And enjoying HnH PvP is somehow?
wolf1000wolf

Postby Dawidio123 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:53 am

wolf1000wolf wrote:
Dawidio123 wrote:

And enjoying HnH PvP is somehow?

Better, way better than enjoying harvesting your carrots everyday for a year before its all reset. I have my doses of fun from time to time, you have a job without a wage.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dawidio123

Postby Halbertz » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:14 am

Audiosmurf wrote:Said it before, will say it again, people who take haven PVP seriously are akin to the fart huffers who take things like minecraft PVP seriously. Very sad stuff.

REEEE remove attack cooldown on sword! Why because of 1% of pvpers I can not kill a skeleton anymore?!
Halbertz

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements