Divine Intervention: Herald et Consortes vs. Dev Team

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Intervention: Herald et Consortes vs. Dev Team

Postby NicePastry » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:19 pm

Should have reset the world after the hungercide bs tbh. W15 best world. :roll:
NicePastry

Postby Barbamaus » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:20 pm

Donjuan wrote:Devs pls next world:
1. Make Dowsing Rod to point water node quality (pointing amount of resources seems to be absolutely useless).
2. Add high quality underground water nodes, so underground exploration will have sense.

+1 especially the underground water nodes!
Barbamaus

Postby widelec_szatana » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:17 pm

Donjuan wrote:Devs pls next world:
2. Add high quality underground water nodes, so underground exploration will have sense.

+1, also ball clay in said water
widelec_szatana

Postby Harunobu » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:13 am

Not surprised. I think the devs are to blame.
If you have an obvious bug like this in your game known since World 10 (when was Dig Deeper added?), and heavily abused the last half decade, and you only take action now, then wtf.
So this game has been rigged for the last 7 years. And on top of that, all the major hardcore players are banned? WTF

How many other bugs does this game right now that either will be not discovered/fixed or fixed 4 worlds from now?

When the devs said the curio with the most LP gain is the cave angler light, how does this not immediately raise a red flag?

And if you play this game since world 10 and you know about this exploit and it was never fixed, known to all major factions, heavily abused, how the hell can you not assume it is fair game?

Water is probably the most important item in the game to have a high quality of. No surprise that these factions have a factor 2.5 to 3.0 quality bonus to everyone playing near optimally and normally.

BTW, if Snugglesnail and his alts are banned, why is he posting here bragging about it? Rather than banned and using an alt to rage he can no longer play this game?

I fully support a world reset for this. But the devs should first do a deep dive to find similar exploits and address these as well.
Harunobu

Postby MightySheep » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:25 am

I didnt know about this bug dunno why u acting like everybody knew about it, the devs were able to look at logs and banned the ppl who knew and it was like 1-2 groups, no need to be so melodramatic, it really made no difference to anything
MightySheep

Postby Harunobu » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:33 am

MightySheep wrote:I didnt know about this bug dunno why u acting like everybody knew about it, the devs were able to look at logs and banned the ppl who knew and it was like 1-2 groups, no need to be so melodramatic, it really made no difference to anything

Are you kidding? It fully explains why some factions had stuff 2x the quality of others. When I was proud of achieving a 100q stone axe, they had q300 ones or higher.

And this happened SINCE WORLD 10. If you know about this exploit, there's absolutely no way you can play this game and not use it. Why search hours for 10 more base point quality of water when you can use this exploit and literally double or triple your water quality?
Harunobu

Postby MightySheep » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:47 am

it's just water, who cares lol, pretty sure the ppl involved were never at the peak of quality anyway, Idk how deeply AD is involved but I know snail and herald group arent exactly industry titans

we have maintain high tier every world without knowing about this exploit at no point while I was playing this world did I ever think I was bigly behind top tier industry (granted it probably kicks in way later and i always quit after 1-2 month)

water is 2/25th of the equation for trees and 1/8th of the equation for soap clay which is 1/3rd the equation for bone clay, considering they still have to find a well and have mass account with xp for dig deeper, its just not massively relevant, everybody have access to this 90ql bay well anyway

even when I was in rly big villages like KoA/monke I never hear of this exploit if it was so common it wouldnt take this long to get caught, they kept it under wraps pretty well
MightySheep

Postby WowGain » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:52 am

Harunobu wrote:
MightySheep wrote:I didnt know about this bug dunno why u acting like everybody knew about it, the devs were able to look at logs and banned the ppl who knew and it was like 1-2 groups, no need to be so melodramatic, it really made no difference to anything

Are you kidding? It fully explains why some factions had stuff 2x the quality of others. When I was proud of achieving a 100q stone axe, they had q300 ones or higher.

And this happened SINCE WORLD 10. If you know about this exploit, there's absolutely no way you can play this game and not use it. Why search hours for 10 more base point quality of water when you can use this exploit and literally double or triple your water quality?

do you genuinely not know how this game works at all?
tell me, genius, how the +20q given to a tree from bugged water is solely responsible for their axe being +200q on yours (hint: its not because of the water.)
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby Harunobu » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:45 am

Because trees are the bottlenecks as stone you can just harvest.
Harunobu

Postby PauloGreco » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:00 am

I like how people try to play down the role of water, yet same people or close to their group of people haven been abusing it like crazy since world 12.
If water makes no real difference, why abuse the bug in the first place? "It will just make you have trees 20Q better"
Also i suppose bots don't give any advantage, hungercide didnt matter either.
It's funny how literally 30-50 forum dwellers hold hostage a game of 500+ and when exposed try to play down everything and gaslight everyone.
PauloGreco

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements