Legacy Haven

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Legacy Haven

Postby killette2 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:47 am

Why do I have to pay if I was already email vertified?
killette2

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:49 am

gogo someone ram AD/DIS/EC in that singleplayer game
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:52 am

OMG! Can't log in either, lol, need Borka's old threads about security stuff ..... why tho when I could run it before and can run the new version?
So fed up with Haven right now! :x
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Eemerald » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:54 am

I suggested something similar ozzy :D minus raiding my own town...
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby jongre » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:17 am

-snip- wrong thread my bad.
jongre

Postby Bob_the_Cat » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:17 am

Theres no reason to play old haven. It had under 100 players online at a time for a reason...
Bob_the_Cat

Postby aradar » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:39 am

legacyh&h is dead then ? and i was just getting things running smoothly at my claim had neighbors and a Damned Stove that took me like a month to build :/and every thing :< wtf
im sorry for every one saying that p2p is a good thing but ....lol this game is a joke as far as any type of pay model fun sure but worth money lol no sorry no..and the 3d one wow sux so badly :/ so so so so badly worse than the other abomination salem :/

rip hh
aradar

Postby Bob_the_Cat » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:47 am

aradar wrote:legacyh&h is dead then ? and i was just getting things running smoothly at my claim had neighbors and a Damned Stove that took me like a month to build :/and every thing :< wtf
im sorry for every one saying that p2p is a good thing but ....lol this game is a joke as far as any type of pay model fun sure but worth money lol no sorry no..and the 3d one wow sux so badly :/ so so so so badly worse than the other abomination salem :/

rip hh

As the 1 poster nub account says haven isnt worth paying for... These kids need to just leave already. Its been less than 24 hours and I'm already sick of them. At least the veteran players that cant afford a sub or anything I can feel bad for. But most of the cry babies are just a bad joke.
Bob_the_Cat

Postby Nernbutt » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:37 am

Bob_the_Cat wrote:
aradar wrote:legacyh&h is dead then ? and i was just getting things running smoothly at my claim had neighbors and a Damned Stove that took me like a month to build :/and every thing :< wtf

rip hh

As the 1 poster nub account says haven isnt worth paying for... These kids need to just leave already. Its been less than 24 hours and I'm already sick of them. At least the veteran players that cant afford a sub or anything I can feel bad for. But most of the cry babies are just a bad joke.

the people complaining aren't non-veterans, they're mostly people who played and simply did not post on the forums.

but you know whatever floats your boat dude, you can try and feel superior all you want, this shit is whack, and nobody is really interested in gathering their community to play, and then finding out that the game that is heavily dependent on people playing it, will have nobody playing it due to poor decisions. :roll:
Nernbutt

Postby Nummy » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:09 am

Just a simple question: how we change URL for resources in custom clients? Seems I can't find it anywhere... :roll:
Nummy

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements