Legacy Haven

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Legacy Haven

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:54 pm

krikke93 wrote:Hello, recently got interested in playing Haven and Hearth again since I quit when they moved away from legacy to Hafen (or whatever the new version is called). I simply don't like the new version and noticed there's a legacy server running. I can't exactly find which client I should be using or how to get it to run on newer devices. Any help is appreciated.

See the above post for a link to the union client: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=40052&view=unread#p878602 As far as I'm aware, it's the only one that's public and working.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby redgreen » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:03 pm

Server is down?
redgreen

Postby redgreen » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:30 pm

Rangers cape and monocle gone after server restart =( And bear talisman duped...
redgreen

Postby krikke93 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:32 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
krikke93 wrote:Hello, recently got interested in playing Haven and Hearth again since I quit when they moved away from legacy to Hafen (or whatever the new version is called). I simply don't like the new version and noticed there's a legacy server running. I can't exactly find which client I should be using or how to get it to run on newer devices. Any help is appreciated.

See the above post for a link to the union client: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=40052&view=unread#p878602 As far as I'm aware, it's the only one that's public and working.

Thanks, it says "authentication token expired" when trying to log in though, I assume that might be due to servers being offline? Sorry, it's been a while :D

Edit: nvm, figured out it's due to my account not being "verified"... Forgot you had to pay to get access to legacy :(
Hope you have a great day
krikke93

Postby Noodl » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:03 pm

when is the new world wipe happening?
Noodl

Postby Nightdawg » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:08 pm

Noodl wrote:when is the new world wipe happening?

Legacy haven is not getting wiped, it's still running world 7
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Oddity » Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:21 pm

redgreen wrote:Rangers cape and monocle gone after server restart =( And bear talisman duped...

whoa
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby loftar » Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:43 pm

Yeah, there's something flaky about the hardware that the Legacy server is running on. It seems to randomly hang once or twice a year for a while now. I think it has happened 3 or 4 times or so. I'm not sure exactly how much I should care, given that it's "just" Legacy, and probably the only way to fix it is to get a new physical server and transfer everything to it.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby jordancoles » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:35 am

loftar wrote:Yeah, there's something flaky about the hardware that the Legacy server is running on. It seems to randomly hang once or twice a year for a while now. I think it has happened 3 or 4 times or so. I'm not sure exactly how much I should care, given that it's "just" Legacy, and probably the only way to fix it is to get a new physical server and transfer everything to it.

Fresh server + world reset please!
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Killface » Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:17 am

jordancoles wrote:Fresh server + world reset please!

+1
Jackard wrote:kvc has eleven secret herbs and spices
Killface

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements