Game Development: Mandrake Weather

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Mandrake Weather

Postby smileyguy4you » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:35 pm

jorb wrote:In the interest of exploring the optimal patch frequency, we have decided to release one patch this week, and to release it tomorrow.

We could have patched both yesterday, and tonight, but since we've gotten a fair amount of flak for releasing "small" patches, we'll try this instead, and see if you like a concentrated dose better.

even weekly "small" updates is pretty damn good for the two of you to do regularly, ignore the complainers, thanks for the hard work!
smileyguy4you

Postby Turtlesir » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:56 pm

jorb wrote:In the interest of exploring the optimal patch frequency, we have decided to release one patch this week, and to release it tomorrow.

We could have patched both yesterday, and tonight, but since we've gotten a fair amount of flak for releasing "small" patches, we'll try this instead, and see if you like a concentrated dose better.

the patch frequency and magnitude is fine by me.
Turtlesir

Postby CSPAN » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:28 am

We never got a "In the pipe"

hello?
LS of Twin Lakes BIG TRUCKS
CSPAN

Postby Glorthan » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:34 am

CSPAN wrote:We never got a "In the pipe"

hello?

Carts and horses perhaps: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=47246
Glorthan

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:57 am

Where is the update ;_;
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby sabinati » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:20 am

the update is in tomorrowland
sabinati

Postby ErdTod » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:07 am

Any complaint about the patch being too small is kind of stupid, because since HnH is what you do fulltime for living, you will surely make your best to improve and improve the game futher. So there is no need to worry about you being too lazy and thus - any patch is good. If this one is too small, next one will be bigger. Release all the nice things and ignore the haters )
ErdTod

Postby naosnule » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:33 am

I play another game that always updates on tuesdays at the same hour every week. It makes it so that even if you didn't play much before the patch, you at least always know that a patch happens at that hour on tuesday so you'll check out the changes.

Why is this good? Well, because if people don't know when the patch will come (yes even the hour), people have a harder time caring to check forum to see if patch is out. By always releasing it at the same hour every week on the same day, more total people will every week read the patch notes on release.
naosnule

Postby linkfanpc » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:54 pm

New update plz? :(
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby jordancoles » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:17 pm

linkfanpc wrote:New update plz? :(

Tonight
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements