Divine Judgment: The Case of overtyped vs 広島市

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Judgment: The Case of overtyped vs 広島市

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:37 pm

pedorlee wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:its a bit different when ur fighting ppl who have more stats than u and have 4x ur numbers bro

Are you saying you know other people stats beforehand?

[2016-03-16 5:04:03 PM] felixdrunk: I haven't been on for a week, haven't feasted or studied anything
[2016-03-16 5:04:10 PM] felixdrunk: I bet I still have higher stats than any single one of your players

i mean ya i know that they have more stats when they constantly told us they had 10x our stats hueheue but its not the point its a 6v23 i dont think u know uch about combat u prob shudnt be talking bro they also had like 6 archers
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Onep » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:45 pm

I really love how all rheley talks about is the one time they got a bunch of guys together and came to our walls and gave us a horse. That's it. It literally didn't accomplish anything at all. I could get together 20 guys and go sit outside of the walls of Dis for 15min. What would that accomplish? They'd just look at us and be like "oh looks people" and continue what they were doing. It really isn't worth bragging about for week after week.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby MightySheep » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:34 pm

Lol I mentioned it in passing as part of a bigger story (in a completely non-braggadocios way). You guys made it into a 3 page discussion, don't blame me for that.

I don't even know why you feel so strongly the need to justify your actions, it would be stupid in the first place for smaller faction to leave walls and attempt to fight superior numbers.

My point in mentioning this in the previous post was to do with the nature of PvP. You can't just go out and 'do battle'. It's about dedicating a bunch of time and effort to maybe get lucky and pick somebody off. You need patience and lots of free time, you kind of have to no-life to succeed. Arranging to get a bunch of people together at a certain time, just to spend hours wandering around a big open world while your enemy scents all point to inside walls 24/7, it starts to get boring after a while. Other games like CS:GO or LoL are much less hassle and more actively engaging in comparison.
MightySheep

Postby jordancoles » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:58 pm

Onep wrote:I really love how all rheley talks about is the one time they got a bunch of guys together and came to our walls and gave us a horse. That's it. It literally didn't accomplish anything at all. I could get together 20 guys and go sit outside of the walls of Dis for 15min. What would that accomplish? They'd just look at us and be like "oh looks people" and continue what they were doing. It really isn't worth bragging about for week after week.

Lol, implying that you wouldn't go to Dis's walls, sit there for 15 minutes and then make a whole thread about it :|
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby MightySheep » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:04 pm

They would make a harry potter montage of bashing some nearby hermit's fences and then claim to have brought down Dis :lol:
MightySheep

Postby Glorthan » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:45 am

MightySheep wrote:They would make a harry potter montage of bashing some nearby hermit's fences and then claim to have brought down Dis :lol:

rekt
Glorthan

Postby overtyped » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:00 am

At this point, i'm literally afraid to play again, afraid to go through all this bullshit again, because with the punishments and restitutions shown by jorb with this case, it makes it way more than worthwhile to bug raid.

Here is what you can assume will happen for the perps and the victims.
victims: get all their characters wiped and base destroyed and their restitution is a months sub, no skeleton buried, nothing.
perps: keep their characters, and have their base destroyed a little.

Tips:
store all your good stuff on your characters before performing the bug raid, so that you keep it all, and make sure you have a backup base.

This is now a open season for bug raiding, and i frankly don't want to be apart of it. If you think you are safe from it, don't kid yourself. This can happen to any one of you, at any time.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby Thedrah » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:29 am

the body being buried should've happened, sad to hear it wasn't. i think anyone that's a hermit needs to be a masochist to enjoy this game at this point
  ▲
▲ ▲
Thedrah

Postby Radiant_Maelstrom » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:33 am

If the developers have a mean to innately link scents to the source and record the activity of the perpetrator towards a location and link other frequent activities of another village's interaction at the perpetrator's base, I would believe that they would cruise missiles more liberally as they can not only detect the bug raid characters and their base but can also link and detect the source of supply that the bug raiders are using thus locating the true perpetrator of that bug raiding hand puppets.

Developer omnipotent = nuked bug raid village/character and source village/character.
He who becomes the slave of habit,
who follows the same routes every day,
who never changes pace,
who does not risk and change the color of his clothes,
who does not speak and does not experience, dies slowly.
Radiant_Maelstrom

Postby DaniAngione » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:55 am

Radiant_Maelstrom wrote:If the developers have a mean to innately link scents to the source and record the activity of the perpetrator towards a location and link other frequent activities of another village's interaction at the perpetrator's base, I would believe that they would cruise missiles more liberally as they can not only detect the bug raid characters and their base but can also link and detect the source of supply that the bug raiders are using thus locating the true perpetrator of that bug raiding hand puppets.

Developer omnipotent = nuked bug raid village/character and source village/character.

I might be wrong, but from former events and such... sometimes it feels as if there's no kind of logging, activity registry and such things whatsoever. It almost feels as if there are little to no tools for backend/investigative work and 90% of the investigation must rely on players' own reports and investigations.

Which is an incredibly weakspot and proof of a system security flaw that may lead to tons of ways to abuse and bug-raid with minor damage to yourself, as evidenced by this unfortunate last case with dole :cry:
W15 ???
W14 Proud defender of Kakariko Village
W13 Sporadic member of Ravka
W12 Occasional member of Lake Town
W11 Inactive member of Yggdrasill
W10 King of The Northern Kingdom
W9 The Revenant of Wulf's Retreat
W8 Lawspeaker of New Thotoshire
W7 Lawspeaker of Esteldín
DaniAngione

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements