Game Development: Sonic Youth

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Sonic Youth

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:32 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:The fact that people ask to make silk production easier means that silk become worth something and this is how it should be, because currently it close enough to it's cost in player's time

yeah running a script sure takes a lot of time
the current system just gives advantage for botters and makes it a real hard task for casual players currently
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Postby APXEOLOG » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:59 pm

dzielny_wojownik wrote:yeah running a script sure takes a lot of time
the current system just gives advantage for botters and makes it a real hard task for casual players currently

Sure, just make a game with one button "I want everything". That's what casuals like you want. Try some facebook games maybe?
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Kaios » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:12 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:Sure, just make a game with one button "I want everything". That's what casuals like you want. Try some facebook games maybe?

ya you right grindy and click heavy content on a timer is great
Kaios

Postby Alkaline » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:23 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:
dzielny_wojownik wrote:yeah running a script sure takes a lot of time

Sure, just make a game with one button "I want everything". That's what casuals like you want. Try some facebook games maybe?

says the heavy bot user

Perhaps yes somehow will not bring any good
Alkaline

Postby LadyGoo » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:18 pm

Didn't use bots for my silk factory that would produce 10 cloths a day. Never complained about the process of making silk, but the usefulness of it.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby ssaaaax » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:30 pm

I agree that silk should be hard to make but in terms of how much it costs rather than how much grinding (and therefore, clicking and running scripts) it is.

Granger wrote:I'm a nigger.

Granger please stop spamming this thread.

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
Last edited by Granger on Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Banned for obvious reasons
NaoWhut wrote:In all honesty i suicided to dole
on purpose.

NaoWhut wrote:THE WEAK WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE MERCY OF THE STRONG XD

Show this to 10 friends or the rake will get you.
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=43766
ssaaaax

Postby Kaios » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:25 pm

LadyGoo wrote:Didn't use bots for my silk factory that would produce 10 cloths a day. Never complained about the process of making silk, but the usefulness of it.

10 cloths, 1000 silk filaments or 500 cocoons being approximately 31 cupboards for worms/leaves. If you didn't complain about doing it manually you're a crazy masochist or you're a liar and used some form of bot or script for at least some of the process.
Kaios

Postby Ysh » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Kaios wrote:
LadyGoo wrote:Didn't use bots for my silk factory that would produce 10 cloths a day. Never complained about the process of making silk, but the usefulness of it.

10 cloths, 1000 silk filaments or 500 cocoons being approximately 31 cupboards for worms/leaves. If you didn't complain about doing it manually you're a crazy masochist or you're a liar and used some form of bot or script for at least some of the process.

I think this ratio is 12 worms per cupboard. 500 cocoons would be ~42 cupboards. Plus considering you need some thing around half of them to keep this next generation, more as if 84 cupboards. Also consider silk process takes around 2 days, to average 10 silk per day is more as if 168 cupboards.

I will be surprised for single person to keep this one up, but maybe many people helped to do this one.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Kaios » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:36 pm

thx for the correction Ysh I have never done silk at such a level for obvious reasons so I wasn't quite sure on the numbers
Kaios

Postby Ysh » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:39 pm

Kaios wrote:thx for the correction Ysh I have never done silk at such a level for obvious reasons so I wasn't quite sure on the numbers

You can probably lower these numbers a bit if you do things with maximum efficient. E.g. silk process becomes more like 1.5 days I think. I also tend to have many extra eggs so maybe 50% reserve for next generation will become too much (but this is random). So this is definite overestimation.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements