Divine Intervention: The Case of Dis vs. Dev Team

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Intervention: The Case of Dis vs. Dev Team

Postby Kaios » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Don't worry MusicWarrior, self-righteous indignation would be the best way to describe that comment and her actions in general.
Kaios

Postby dafels » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:37 pm

Could have just nuked her realm tbh
dafels

Postby Burinn » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:44 pm

LadyGoo wrote:
MusicWarrior wrote:That was beautiful :cry: You're such a nice player and person
I have heard of what you've told to Georek and her daughter on the Polish forums.
At least, I do not lower myself to send insults to woman (Aramore resident) like you did for her congratulating us on the raid. Sometimes I think that you've got some issues.

Pot, meet kettle.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:03 pm

MusicWarrior wrote:
LadyGoo wrote:
MusicWarrior wrote:That was beautiful :cry: You're such a nice player and person
I have heard of what you've told to Georek and her daughter on the Polish forums.
At least, I do not lower myself to send insults to woman (Aramore resident) like you did for her congratulating us on the raid. Sometimes I think that you've got some issues.

You and georek match eachother. I insulted her daughter same way I insulted you on skype. You have problems with understanding english, georek with reading comprehension. Also if u mention this thing I wanna say big thanks for you and polska crev for raiding aramore, because of that it emerged that razikus&georek are fuckers not friends, probably you didn't plan this, but still I appreciate :) although nice try attack is the best defense.

To be fair, I can't understand what you are trying to say.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:35 am

loftar wrote:
Jeff wrote:The Jorb and Loftar of the Old Testhavent wouldn't have been this caring and lovable. Their realm would have likely been turned into a penis-shaped monstruosity that would have been remembered for millennia as a fearsome symbol of the fury of the wronged gods.

I must admit I'm not sure what we've done to deserve such a reputation. :)

I'm pretty sure this is the worst we've done, and that's firmly in Hafen territory.

Didn't you guys completely nuke a village and accounts over the account thefts in w5 or 6?

edit: just pointing out not the first time it was done, just that it's usually reserved for the most heinous of crimes against the community.

I'd also like to say that botting EXP probably isn't the worst of offenses, so expecting this kind of punishment for this is probably blowing the issue out of proportion.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby LordD1 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:38 pm

infectedking wrote:
LordD1 wrote:
Pickard wrote:Bullshit. We are totally ok without bots. Will add more, when got more silver.
Consider bots as experiment - how much we can get. We got so much, we had nowhere to spend.

And how many bots have you used to find silver nodes/mine. ¦]
:lol: :lol:

I've also sold them silver and gold before :/

And I wonder how many bots they used obtain the goods to pay you for the silver and gold.
:roll: :roll:

Can never trust these skum botters :cry:

Also, seems DIS is the ones that usually get nuked, etc.
W6 and W7 I recall they did hackings and in W7 they were nuked.

W8 (Hafen) they did some naughty buisness as loftorb showed, and now they pull this shit in W9.... when you just gonna ban them all from Hafen? :roll:
That's at least 4 worlds in a row they've done shit requiring Dev's Divine intervenience
How 2 Fite Legit
LordD1

Postby JackMehoff » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:47 am

LadyGoo wrote:We're quite happy about the punishment.

Dudee just bot again, i want to see what happens :)
JackMehoff

Postby infectedking » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:39 am

LordD1 wrote:and I wonder how many bots they used obtain the goods to pay you for the silver and gold.
:roll: :roll:

Can never trust these skum botters :cry:

No botting was required for the payment of the silver and gold, but keep up your speculations. Can never trust these dirty AD skum.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby shubla » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:41 am

So does this mean that devs accept botting and automation of tasks to certain level?
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby infectedking » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:56 pm

shubla wrote:So does this mean that devs accept botting and automation of tasks to certain level?

yes since they accept the fact that a lot of people in the world are lazy.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements