Divine Intervention: Friends of Gerdgen

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Intervention: Friends of Gerdgen

Postby DatSheep » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:06 am

I guess commune needs reworking then, bigger cooldown if it already had one? Not sure.
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby loftar » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:06 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:lol do you actually think there was a bug involved or something?? i cant believe this LOL

julian12it wrote:Oh nooo, we figured out how the game works because our developers don't tell us shit. Haha lets punish them!

I think it should be pretty clear to anyone with half a brain that being able to use Commune with Nature to effectively choose your questgivers is not an intended mechanic, and should have been reported. Especially queuing up 15 of them simultaneously even though the game is otherwise very clear with the fact that you can only have one wind quest at a time is pretty obviously a bug.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:08 am

If you have roads to your quest-givers you obviously deserve a nuke, obviously.

The commune with nature shit really wasn't good at all, no one cares about it.
DDDsDD999

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:08 am

loftar wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:lol do you actually think there was a bug involved or something?? i cant believe this LOL

julian12it wrote:Oh nooo, we figured out how the game works because our developers don't tell us shit. Haha lets punish them!

I think it should be pretty clear to anyone with half a brain that being able to use Commune with Nature to effectively choose your questgivers is not an intended mechanic, and should have been reported. Especially queuing up 15 of them simultaneously even though the game is otherwise very clear with the fact that you can only have one wind quest at a time is pretty obviously a bug.

What does this have to do with gerdgen? Why not just change commune with nature? Are you punishing players for using mechanics that you implemented into the game? What counts as "obviously unintended"? Is a bonfire with 2 charisma alts also unintended considering there's no actual feast? Will you nuke everyone using such a strat? What makes this one special?

Instead of being inconsistent and wasting people's time just try to implement better game mechanics MAYBE
Last edited by NOOBY93 on Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby loftar » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:08 am

DDDsDD999 wrote:The commune with nature shit really wasn't good at all, no one cares about it.

Looking at the logs for how it was used, it appears to have been cared about.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:10 am

Small Fixes
-----------------------
Made it so that Commune with Nature no longer increases its search distance the more total quest points you have. It should now generally contact quest givers close to you.

what were u expecting haha ppl to not take advantage of the good road systems they built?
ChildhoodObesity

Postby ElGato » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:10 am

loftar wrote:
DDDsDD999 wrote:The commune with nature shit really wasn't good at all, no one cares about it.

Looking at the logs for how it was used, it appears to have been cared about.

OMG who is using bugs? can you guys post a list of names?
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby jordancoles » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:12 am

Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Audiosmurf » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:13 am

Entrenched Haven & Hearth Community wrote:>abuse bugs
>get a slap on the wrist
>cry like the fucking world is ending

Like clockwork
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby julian12it » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:14 am

loftar wrote:

What's outrageous is your punishment methods of removing the tree from one group of users when others have the equivalent. Every other faction uses this method in acquiring quests.
julian12it

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements