Divine Intervention: Friends of Gerdgen

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Intervention: Friends of Gerdgen

Postby shubla » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:05 am

Tree did nothing wrong.
In next world we need a statue of this tree, hidden somewhere.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby GamingRAM » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:10 am

shubla wrote:Tree did nothing wrong.
In next world we need a statue of this tree, hidden somewhere.

There will be no next world,in fact it already ended, we're just trapped in limbo.
World 12: Quit at some point.
World 11: Community Fair Worker
World 10: Co-Founder of the Northern Kingdom, Resident of Emerald City, Founder and Mayor of the Hole of Glory, RamZ's Art Emporium at CF, Member of the CFL Rams.
World 9: Founder of SnoopVille, Resident of Emerald City
World 7: Hermit and Neighbor to a dead Korean
GamingRAM

Postby DatSheep » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:25 am

Preach, ramz.
Also Gergden was not a maple tree. Smh identity theft is aserious crime u guys
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby jordancoles » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:24 am

We're already forgetting his face, the sound of his voice... :'(
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby scarpucedda1986 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:17 am

Dear Jorb! While the quest givers might require to be tweaked and/or balanced, we ask of you not to use the axe as an instrument of such a delicate matter. There are many other quest givers as resourceful as Gerdgen still out in the world, such as the one you see in the imagery above (i'd gladly tell his story, but am now afraid of him being put on the list as the next collateral), that have their own history and place in this world... which we hope would not suffer a similar fate as the poor old Maple, let it rest in dirt.
scarpucedda1986

Postby azrid » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:15 am

Dakkan wrote:minor convenience

Ozzy123 wrote:we saved like 3 minutes

Why would you use such a low value exploit and then cry so hard about it when it gets removed?
Why would you risk getting your hats deleted by using exploits?

ChildhoodObesity wrote:im srsly laughing v hard at u idiots who think commune spam is how we got our stats high

I don't think anyone in this thread is arguing that questing isn't strong because of charisma and stat gains strong because of fep mods.
You are showing yourself as the idiot if you try to pin that opinion on everyone that doesn't agree with you.
azrid

Postby wonder-ass » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:40 pm

azrid wrote:

Why would you use such a low value exploit and then cry so hard about it when it gets removed?

ChildhoodObesity wrote:im srsly laughing v hard at u idiots who think commune spam is how we got our stats high

I don't think anyone in this thread is arguing that questing isn't strong because of charisma and stat gains strong because of fep mods.
You are showing yourself as the idiot if you try to pin that opinion on everyone that doesn't agree with you.

BECAUSE IT DIDNT GET NERFED. you only fucking nerfed our quest tree we can still do the totally "bug" lp glitch and get tons and tons of ua you god damn autists.
weve bin saying this for OVER 26 PAGES NOW.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby azrid » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:26 pm

I am not denying that its still possible to get tons of lp though.
azrid

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:20 pm

azrid wrote:

It's not about commune with nature getting fixed, noone cares about that cuz it really was low value. We are "crying" because so much of hard work that was put into building crossroads around gerdgen is wasted. And anyone can still do the same to any other questgiver, there are many "gerdgens" out there still. We just got ours nuked but people still can spend many many hours to build roads around any questgiver and it will be the same story. Commune fix will nerf the potential LP earned by like 5% maxx.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:31 pm

azrid wrote:Why would you use such a low value exploit and then cry so hard about it when it gets removed?

it was honestly never thought of as an exploit to me, no one is crying about it, it isnt even relevant to our complaints. i think a lot of people are assuming that we got all our LP because of this "EXPLOIT" when in reality it had nothing to do with it.
ChildhoodObesity

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements