Game Development: Beehive Fields Forever

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Beehive Fields Forever

Postby xzo » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:20 pm

Aceb wrote:Show me how will You mass produce ancient roots.

do you need a video tutorial on how to claim natural resources or how to buy roots via discord ? i am not talking about mass producing them, that suggestion is in relation to insta heal bumburn, people are able to heal 300 bumburn in a day and if you cannot picture that after playing so many years I cant help you
My mother told me Someday I would buy
Galley with good oars Sail to distant shores
Stand up high in the prow Noble barque I steer
Steady course for the haven Hew many foe-men,
hew many foe-men
xzo

Re: Game Development: Beehive Fields Forever

Postby Aceb » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:26 pm

xzo wrote:
Aceb wrote:Show me how will You mass produce ancient roots.

do you need a video tutorial on how to claim natural resources or how to buy roots via discord ? i am not talking about mass producing them, that suggestion is in relation to insta heal bumburn, people are able to heal 300 bumburn in a day and if you cannot picture that after playing so many years I cant help you

Lel it's not that I can't picture. It is You implying that ancient roots exist in so much quantity that this is a problem, while it is not and while compared to achlemy pre-nerf, was completely nothing. As well that Ancient roots heal all wounds so "nerfing" it just for one, seems kinda bad.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Previous

Return to Announcements