Game Development: Smoked Hedgedog

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Smoked Hedgedog

Postby shubla » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:56 am

vatas wrote:
kirion wrote:+1 for the live-streaming of the pistol duel

Also good stuff in this patch. Please continue improving the default client, it needs all the love it can get :D

Even just pointing fake guns at each other could risk a ban: https://www.dexerto.com/gaming/escape-f ... e-1306233/

Developers of that game are very controversial in many other ways too. For example, they have still not refunded me of their shitty game!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Reyajh » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:59 am

Not a fan of the Elven Lights & Yule Star, or too many things taking away from the setting. Which I personally feel that they do...
Just my .O2... Taste, drink.., like/hate...
Jorb: "Oh, don't you worry. We're gonna take care of the pepper situation!" ¦]
Reyajh

Postby wonder-ass » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:42 pm

Reyajh wrote:Not a fan of the Elven Lights & Yule Star, or too many things taking away from the setting. Which I personally feel that they do...

the setting was long abandoned.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby insanechef » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:37 pm

when are you gonna nuke this realm, new players login and are met with this shit
it would be nice to have some semblance of normality and to know that the whole game isnt being botted at every waking moment.
insanechef

Postby BoxingRock » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:17 pm

insanechef wrote:Image

when are you gonna nuke this realm, new players login and are met with this shit
it would be nice to have some semblance of normality and to know that the whole game isnt being botted at every waking moment.

So you're suggesting the devs should manipulate the current state of the game by literally deleting somebody's work in order to lie to people who might be new joiners?
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby shubla » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:19 pm

But its completely within realm of the current game mechanics. There is surely no need to punish anything for merely doing what the mechanics basically ask you to do! Completely intended, well paying customer! - Jorb probably
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby insanechef » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:51 pm

BoxingRock wrote:
insanechef wrote:

So you're suggesting the devs should manipulate the current state of the game by literally deleting somebody's work in order to lie to people who might be new joiners?

yes
if you have a problem with that, send it to the complaints department of M.Y A.S.S.H.O.L.E
insanechef

Postby Nightdawg » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:11 pm

FAQ wrote:Our philosophy has been, and remains, that we – rather than spend our time fighting losing battles – should focus on building a better game with fewer incentives to bot. We try to take botting as a sign of a broken game mechanic, rather than as a sign of broken players. But we're not doing anything to the mechanics, rather we're making even more of them tedious hahahahaaaaaaaa
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby ctopolon4 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:22 pm

DEVS will nuke it abit after remove botting ¦]
it should be nuked after expand kingdom cost update... but looks like devs dont need it
ctopolon4

Postby insanechef » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:48 pm

Idc about botting pepper and cheese I care about the dumb global chat and spam
insanechef

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements