Game Development: Smoked Hedgedog

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Smoked Hedgedog

Postby BoxingRock » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:30 pm

insanechef wrote:Idc about botting pepper and cheese I care about the dumb global chat and spam

It's a realm chat, you only have the privilege of using it because snail made a realm where your base is

are you sure it's the chat that you care about, or is it the fact that snail trapped you in your safepali with your friends and made you kill your own character?
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby insanechef » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:40 pm

its really pathetic when you go around throwing other peoples names around as though i care
insanechef

Postby talon00302 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:30 am

The only bot the man has is a chat bot lol
talon00302

Postby shubla » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:59 pm

I wish that devs would give more light into what they are doing.
In the pipe section is useless because sometimes things are on pipe for years until then suddenly they just come out.

Its not very nice when you have 0 idea about what they are doing, could be new world or a new bird tomorrow.. Quite drastic differences!
Why not have roadmap or something, make your idea lists public if you have such!
Or even tell in few sentences what are you planning to do for next week on the previous weeks update.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Sevenless » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:41 pm

shubla wrote:I wish that devs would give more light into what they are doing.
In the pipe section is useless because sometimes things are on pipe for years until then suddenly they just come out.

Its not very nice when you have 0 idea about what they are doing, could be new world or a new bird tomorrow.. Quite drastic differences!
Why not have roadmap or something, make your idea lists public if you have such!
Or even tell in few sentences what are you planning to do for next week on the previous weeks update.

The moment a new world is released playercount tanks. Sometimes it's better to live in innocence rather than suffer in knowledge?
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby shubla » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:45 pm

Sevenless wrote:

The moment a new world is released playercount tanks. Sometimes it's better to live in innocence rather than suffer in knowledge?

Well that may be true. But other things could still be announced.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
shubla

Postby Interrogation6 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:19 am

Sevenless wrote:

More than it already is tanking? Playercount barely scratches the 150 mark, let alone 200. Not to mention current bot realm situation.
Interrogation6

Postby shubla » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:53 pm

Interrogation6 wrote:More than it already is tanking? Playercount barely scratches the 150 mark, let alone 200. Not to mention current bot realm situation.

Yeah playercount is not too large currently because of the devs failure to have even basic management over their games community and mechanics.
Announcing reset would still make it even smaller I'd bet.

--

Doesn't look too good for this weeks update! Maybe we'll finally get something bigger next week.
shubla

Previous

Return to Announcements