Twilight of World 12

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Twilight of World 12

Postby Burinn » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:11 am

crowe wrote:
Burinn wrote:Gladiator (2000) was a movie made for audiences in 2000 AD set in 200 AD. The contemporary understanding of a thumbs down is an implicit "no".

So no means yes?

I got to jot these notes down for future reference

Yes. A thumbs down means no in 2021 despite the people in the .gif being fictitious depictions of people from 200 AD. Correct.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby crowe » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:12 am

Burinn wrote:
crowe wrote:
Burinn wrote:Gladiator (2000) was a movie made for audiences in 2000 AD set in 200 AD. The contemporary understanding of a thumbs down is an implicit "no".

So no means yes?

I got to jot these notes down for future reference

Yes. A thumbs down means no in 2021 despite the people in the .gif being fictitious depictions of people from 200 AD. Correct.

Okay just needed to know "no means yes" for friend that is going on date.
crowe

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:48 am

Well... this turned dark fast.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby linkfanpc » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:01 am

Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby shubla » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:18 am

In some cultures, no means yes. This was told to me in interview about why refuges commit more rape than native citizens.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Emiel » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:51 am

Tried to fight a troll just because its on surface and obviously there is no cave-ins on surface.
Then wicked creature just killed my char with a stone from a clear sky, and left his body float over the ocean.

¦] Problem, hearthlings?
Emiel

Postby Kannoi » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:25 am

shubla wrote:In some cultures, no means yes. This was told to me in interview about why refuges commit more rape than native citizens.

HIGH THUMOS POST
shubla wrote:In some cultures, no means yes. This was told to me in interview about why refuges commit more rape than native citizens.
Kannoi

Postby animary » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:36 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
shubla wrote:But why. You support the harmful thought of world resets meaning that one should stop playing by doing stuff like this! Instead of just playing normally till the end, which is rationaal.

You'd show up to work for your factory job making widgets, even if a massive asteroid was impacting the Earth in a few days and your job became useless? After all, nobody will be around for buying those widgets by the time it would have otherwise gotten to the store shelves. ;)

If you were not aware of the approach of said asteroid, certainly. I would prefer no notice of the end so could enjoy playing those last few days, rather than just stopping and waiting for new world. Perhaps the last few hours before the end could be apocalyptic, with earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, creatures running rampant, etc.
animary

Postby Harthel » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:01 pm

animary wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:
shubla wrote:But why. You support the harmful thought of world resets meaning that one should stop playing by doing stuff like this! Instead of just playing normally till the end, which is rationaal.

You'd show up to work for your factory job making widgets, even if a massive asteroid was impacting the Earth in a few days and your job became useless? After all, nobody will be around for buying those widgets by the time it would have otherwise gotten to the store shelves. ;)

If you were not aware of the approach of said asteroid, certainly. I would prefer no notice of the end so could enjoy playing those last few days, rather than just stopping and waiting for new world. Perhaps the last few hours before the end could be apocalyptic, with earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, creatures running rampant, etc.

Hell no, I wanna know in advance so I can join in some orgies and do a bunch of drugs
Harthel

Postby cherryquartz » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:09 pm

You were being interviewed about why refugees commit more rape than native citizens? Did they read you your rights? Were you convicted? Did you just admit to being a suspect in some kind of sexual assault case?
cherryquartz

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements