Game Development: World 13

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: World 13

Postby Fostik » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:09 am

jorb wrote:Can someone point to a game with a good end game?

Sure. Haven and Hearth world 10 with metal spiraling.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:13 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:The entire group including (especially) me didn't want to ally some random shitter provides nothing group. I earnestly went along with it on the condition they fuck off to be respectful to your girlfriend because of the weird realm politics pretending hermits are useful boner. It wasn't even me who started raiding them after they moved. You know who it was. You were there. I covered for them because I care less about a bad reputation. You agreed it was a good idea to raid them at the time xd altho I guess admittedly once the raiding started I was pretty happy to join in

There was never a single piece of evidence I killed dorag. I didn't even have rage world 11. The screenshots of him dying had more people than all of Trix Town. The scents didn't even point vaguely in the direction of my village.

I don't even think you're lying about these events or w/e. I'm pretty sure it's just some cognitive fuckery where once you've made up your mind based on nothing everything gets bent to fit the narrative

When it comes to explicit deals that aren't "haha get in my boat" with no context, yes. I unironically have one of the best track records of any faction member afaik

I very clearly recall you like "accidentally" stumbling onto their village and then being like "OOPS I HAD NO IDEA" after inviting everyone to come raid them again once they moved northwest. Also the Dorag killing was like definitely your village I'm pretty sure you were literally in the screenshot with your pink bow. Maybe it was some big meme but you guys weren't even seriously denying it, it was just some giant meme but I remember other alliance members were angry about it. I didn't really care, I'm just using it as an example. I know you've done other sketchy things like "scam" people for hats by giving them really bad deals using my name lol. Anyways maybe you would be completely genuine if someone asked you for security advice, but I think a lot of other people would be more genuine, it's hard to say.

Also in W10 didn't you abuse Tuz's trust at the end of the world to fuck with CF hard? I'm pretty sure he was pretty pissed at you for that.

Also I think it's arguable that going up to peoples walls or something and saying stuff like "Do you have any food I'm starving" and then attacking them when they come out to give it to you would make you an untrustworthy person. Maybe you're just untrustworthy ingame and reasonable on Discord. All I'm saying is there's a lot more reason for the average person to not trust you than MOST other people.
ChildhoodObesity

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:30 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:I very clearly recall you like "accidentally" stumbling onto their village and then being like.

It was F who scouted them and invited everybody I come. It didn't rly click for me that it was them until after we started. F didn't know it was them until after I got there either, and I don't think(?) he even knew the general area they move to. Nobody was rly going to stop halfway through, tho

ChildhoodObesity wrote:I know you've done other sketchy things like "scam" people for hats by giving them really bad deals using my name lol.

I remember you agreeing to help me with this every time I needed discord confirmation it was you xd thanks btw
You make it sound rly bad tho, I was just trading duped devcapes for hats

ChildhoodObesity wrote:Also in W10 didn't you abuse Tuz's trust at the end of the world to fuck with CF hard? I'm pretty sure he was pretty pissed at you for that.

Na I never had perms to CF. I forget who that was, but I wanna say Ozzy/Berthadin? I remember wiggy and Bleh were killing people inside, but I don't think they broke anything. I did walljump in and pave my name tho

ChildhoodObesity wrote:All I'm saying is there's a lot more reason for the average person to not trust you than MOST other people.

Again, firmly disagree due to the actual hundreds of hat or X deals that have all been honored
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:34 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:It was F who scouted them and invited everybody I come. It didn't rly click for me that it was them until after we started. F didn't know it was them until after I got there either, and I don't think(?) he even knew the general area they move to. Nobody was rly going to stop halfway through, tho

I'm talking about after they moved NW once you guys made them during the whole chalco incident or w/e, you definitely found their cave again there and raided them again.

SnuggleSnail wrote:I remember you agreeing to help me with this every time I needed discord confirmation it was you xd thanks btw

I did it once ever like way after you told me you were doing it and at first I was pretty annoyed by it but was like w/e and I did it the one time because you really wanted me to. Also I don't actually think it's all that scummy to underpay for a hat I guess, I just mean using someone else's name for better reputation without their permission is and at first you didn't have my permission, you also did this with Ozzy.

SnuggleSnail wrote:Na I never had perms to CF. I forget who that was, but I wanna say Ozzy/Berthadin? I remember wiggy and Bleh were killing people inside, but I don't think they broke anything. I did walljump in and pave my name tho

makes sense

SnuggleSnail wrote:Again, firmly disagree due to the actual hundreds of hat or X deals that have all been honored

I believe that you have honored a lot of deals, I believe most people have. Perhaps I'm wrong and you have a great reputation xd, but I'm sure there's a lot of people in the game who don't think so. I think if someone was paying you to secure their market I definitely think you'd honor it. Maybe if it was asked as a random favor it wouldn't be as much of a certainty.
ChildhoodObesity

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:44 am

Ye, we're talking about the same incident with HRT. He didn't want to upset sriracha sauce and whoever else, so we agreed to say it was me. Pretty sure you were in the call for that? Feel free to ask him or just go back through the discord chatlogs if you don't remember/believe
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
SnuggleSnail

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:49 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:Ye, we're talking about the same incident with HRT. He didn't want to upset sriracha sauce and whoever else, so we agreed to say it was me. Pretty sure you were in the call for that? Feel free to ask him or just go back through the discord chatlogs if you don't remember/believe

I was in the call when YOU found it xd, I remember it clearly because ORCA was raging at me for like a year. Anyways I'll accept I'm wrong and say you're TRUSTWORTHY in this regard, I already said above I think you're the most knowledgeable person in the game on the topic. What if it was Lunarius specifically, would you have helped him and not fucked with his market at all after he asked you?
ChildhoodObesity

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:54 am

Ye, if I agreed to help Lunarius secure his market I would stick to my word. I wouldn't agree to help Lunarius secure his market tho xd
SnuggleSnail

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:00 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:Ye, if I agreed to help Lunarius secure his market I would stick to my word. I wouldn't agree to help Lunarius secure his market tho xd

xd ok fair enough, i was under the impression you wouldn't deny it
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:08 am

Fostik wrote:
jorb wrote:Can someone point to a game with a good end game?

Sure. Haven and Hearth world 10 with metal spiraling.

God no
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:13 am

Fostik wrote:Sure. Haven and Hearth world 10 with metal spiraling.

World 11 metal spiraling and Community Fair V2. It was trash. Pretty sure metal spiraling isn't the secret sauce
SnuggleSnail

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements