Game Development: Colorful Crucible

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Colorful Crucible

Postby deflegmator » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:00 pm

please add the Loch Ness monster to the game in next patch
deflegmator

Postby Schwarzvald » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:01 pm

Great patch.

Added a stockpile for Cattail parts.

This is the best part of it.
Schwarzvald

Postby VDZ » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:02 pm

jorb wrote:
VDZ wrote:
jorb wrote:
  • "Wishbone" no longer counts as Fine Bone.

Are you for real? It doesn't affect me anymore as I already have two rings giving me a combined +19 PER, +6 STR and +2 AGI, this is a major change to early-game progression and it seems very unfair to those who haven't yet crafted their Beast Rings.

Bog Turtle is still readily available early game. Agree that the fix could have been applied at a better time, but, meh, not that big of a deal.

I assure you that the Perception bonus from Wishbone Beast Rings with Dust Gems is absolutely a big deal. Bog Turtles seem to be very rare, I don't think I've seen three of them all world (and you need another three for the other ring).
VDZ

Postby hektor96643 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:02 pm

NOOOOOOO

i just finished paving all the village with crucible color in mind, i need to re-do all the color combinations y_y f'k gods!!

(jk)

nice update, i wish we had more birds. seriously.
hektor96643

Postby shubla » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:03 pm

Show province borders on world map. Add categorization to map markers.

You should add categorization for map icons too, except if by markers you mean the icons. (And not the other things which are called markers in game)
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby lacucaracha » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:04 pm

jorb wrote:
VDZ wrote:
jorb wrote:
  • "Wishbone" no longer counts as Fine Bone.

Are you for real? It doesn't affect me anymore as I already have two rings giving me a combined +19 PER, +6 STR and +2 AGI, this is a major change to early-game progression and it seems very unfair to those who haven't yet crafted their Beast Rings.

Bog Turtle is still readily available early game. Agree that the fix could have been applied at a better time, but, meh, not that big of a deal.

Maybe it isnt a big deal for the devs, but for the players it sure is.
Changes that affect early game so much shouldnt be made during early game
lacucaracha

Postby NoBizd » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:04 pm

VDZ wrote:I assure you that the Perception bonus from Wishbone Beast Rings with Dust Gems is absolutely a big deal. Bog Turtles seem to be very rare, I don't think I've seen three of them all world (and you need another three for the other ring).

They are common AF on swamps. It's actually way easier to mass catch them compared to chickens. But yeah - wishbone is now pretty useless (just a bone), as it's trash curio.
NoBizd

Postby LunarArchon » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:08 pm

Would you consider making animal aggression seasonal? It would add a dimension to dealing with the mobs instead of just avoiding all the ones you can't outrun... If it mirrors real life moose would be aggressive in fall due to rut, bears in spring and summer due to foraging ect.
LunarArchon

Postby jorb » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:09 pm

LunarArchon wrote:Would you consider making animal aggression seasonal? It would add a dimension to dealing with the mobs instead of just avoiding all the ones you can't outrun... If it mirrors real life moose would be aggressive in fall due to rut, bears in spring and summer due to foraging ect.

We talked about that. I like it, but it was beyond the scope of what we could do for this patch.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Ignurof » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:10 pm

jorb wrote:[*] The "Pitbaked Goods" recipes now take significantly longer to turn to ash, because they always did.

This change feels like you read my mind, very nice!
Ignurof

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements