DevStream 2021-04-30, 19:00 UTC

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: DevStream 2021-04-30, 19:00 UTC

Postby Fostik » Thu May 06, 2021 2:59 pm

jorb wrote:I've done that once or twice. It's a bit of a balance thing because I also need to track the questions and try to answer them, so fumbling around ingame is a managable task. Focused work is a bit more taxing. Will happen, though.

Glad you liked it well enough despite my non-stellar gameplay!

I'm asking once again, consider making stream with deep mechanics, which is not available for majority of players.
I.e. cachalot/orca hunting, bat/beaver dungeon passing, meteor fight steaming, anything like that.
As a developer of this game, you you'd better show things that people can't do that easy, increase game engagement for players who don't even know such things.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Re: DevStream 2021-04-30, 19:00 UTC

Postby Archiplex » Sun May 09, 2021 3:58 pm

Fostik wrote:
jorb wrote:I've done that once or twice. It's a bit of a balance thing because I also need to track the questions and try to answer them, so fumbling around ingame is a managable task. Focused work is a bit more taxing. Will happen, though.

Glad you liked it well enough despite my non-stellar gameplay!

I'm asking once again, consider making stream with deep mechanics, which is not available for majority of players.
I.e. cachalot/orca hunting, bat/beaver dungeon passing, meteor fight steaming, anything like that.
As a developer of this game, you you'd better show things that people can't do that easy, increase game engagement for players who don't even know such things.

That would be a cool way to go over existing mechanics and talk to the players about them, yeah.
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Previous

Return to Announcements