Game Development: Oyster Meteor

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Oyster Meteor

Postby WowGain » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:41 pm

mvgulik wrote:Needles^s to say. < (Sentence fragment) Human intelligent intelligence, based on current world affairs, is heavily overrated. Most brains are just working in auto-mode, making stuff up based on ingrained^, local^, short-term headaches^, or preferences.

As per example:
Zentetsuken wrote:Hey can you stop shitting up an announcement thread with your pointless sociological philosophies? I feel like I am having a stroke trying to understand you and surely IoB is a better place for this.

Feel free not to give me to not give me a reason to continue. (probably not a thought your you're familiar with^, I figure^.)

C-
You might want to try a little harder next time.

Good update btw. Nice hat.
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby Schattengaenger » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:44 pm

vatas wrote:
mvgulik wrote:
someone wrote:Class divide is what separates us from the animals.

lol. There is very little that separates us from the animals.
Having some advanced technological is probably one.
Having to much imagination, and to much IQ to be used in favor of maintain imaginary ideas (for whatever reason). Seem to be the other one.

Developing advanced technology required "class division" since it's hard to experiment with metals and other stuff if you also have to grow your food full-time.

There is a huge variety of jobs in any given community and for the most part, if one of those branches would collapse, so would all the others atop of them. A basic worker might seem like a lower class, but without farmers, truckdriveres or garbage men, the community would fall apart. Thinking of a community in in a class system is just not fair towards all the people that enable us to work our jobs andadvance our species.

Edit: Another tricorne, neat. Hope moving wasn't too stressful.
Schattengaenger

Postby Sevenless » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:31 pm

Schattengaenger wrote:Thinking of a community in in a class system is just not fair towards all the people that enable us to work our jobs andadvance our species.

Humans do love their generalizations don't they?
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Previous

Return to Announcements