Game Development: Still Brandy

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Still Brandy

Postby shubla » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:30 pm

SavageFox wrote:he might add rice but the other stuff you want probably not

Rice will not be added, because jorb does not care about those pesky carbohydrates.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby jorb » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:39 pm

Rice was known to classical antiquity, so it could fly. Not sure how well it grows in northern Europe.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby WowGain » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:40 am

jorb wrote:Rice was known to classical antiquity, so it could fly. Not sure how well it grows in northern Europe.

https://ricepedia.org/rice-around-the-world/europe

Economically grown in the southern and more temperate regions of europe, but of course Hafen doesn't feature agriculture on an economical scale where you only want to grow a cash crop in its most suitable zones and nowhere else to maximize on the profit margin of your yields
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby WEREWOLF132009 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:26 am

and where is the update?
WEREWOLF132009

Postby WEREWOLF132009 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:36 pm

I bought a silver subscription hoping for an update, but there is no update, minus one week, it's sad.
WEREWOLF132009

Postby shubla » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:24 pm

WEREWOLF132009 wrote:I bought a silver subscription hoping for an update, but there is no update, minus one week, it's sad.

Well the tiered subscriptions are mainly so that you can support the game, there is no mention of extra hats anywhere!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Enjoyment_2 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:52 am

WEREWOLF132009 wrote:I bought a silver subscription hoping for an update, but there is no update, minus one week, it's sad.

wasn't you best solution then, since
jorb wrote:[*] With this pach we'll be signing off for some summer R'n'R. Our work on bigger things will continue in some capacity, but we will not be patching for the next 2-3 weeks. Make sure you all get some sun as well.
Enjoyment_2
Under curfew

Postby Noid » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:06 am

shubla wrote:

Well the tiered subscriptions are mainly so that you can support the game, there is no mention of extra hats anywhere!

I wonder how many people would renew their tiered subscriptions if hats were taken off the deal.

By the way, I suggest you invest some time on a visit to the oculist since there is no mention of "extra hats" in his post too.

Maybe he is just feeling sad about supporting a game that isn't being developed? Or not consistently as he was hoping when decided to buy a silver subscription.
Noid

Postby Lalaxx » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:24 pm

jorb wrote:Rice was known to classical antiquity, so it could fly. Not sure how well it grows in northern Europe.

If you planning on adding rice then add Sake too. It maid out of rice. Satiations: fish, meat, vegetables?
Lalaxx

Postby AHONEN » Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:59 pm

Lalaxx wrote:

If you planning on adding rice then add Sake too. It maid out of rice. Satiations: fish, meat, vegetables?

sake goes best with sashimi, so with sake you can now eat fish fillet raw (only for sea fish, though)
AHONEN

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements