Game Development: Rocking Lemon

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Rocking Lemon

Postby Schattengaenger » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:51 pm

jorb wrote:[*] You can now distill "Salt Water" to normal "Water".
Enjoy!

I haven't really checked, but does the still affect the quality of the liquid distilled?
Or to rephrase that, can you quality grind water now without sinking millions of exp into a well?

Either way, the search for the best salt water spot just became much more important I guess.

Edit: spelling.
Schattengaenger

Postby jorb » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:03 pm

Schattengaenger wrote:
jorb wrote:[*] You can now distill "Salt Water" to normal "Water".
Enjoy!

I haven't really checked, but does the still affect the quality of the liquid distilled?
Or to rephrase that, can you quality grind water now without sinking millions of exp into a well?

Either way, the search for the best salt water spot just became much more important I guess.

Edit: spelling.

The still softcaps the output. I suspect dug wells will remain the go-to option.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby DPblH » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:07 pm

Added "Lactation" indicator to Cattle Rosters. Suggested here.

Could you add some day a branding indicator for branded animals? Would be nice to see that in cattle roster or as 'kin info'.
Give a man a game engine and he delivers a game. Teach a man how to make a game engine and he never delivers anything.
DPblH

Postby mulamishne » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:20 pm

Really happy with this patch, especially the wood polish rocking chair part!
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Postby jordancoles » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:49 pm

mulamishne wrote:Really happy with this patch, especially the wood polish rocking chair part!

Definitely a needed implementation
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby thanks4nothing » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:20 am

i like the entering provinece feature, except that my house is literally in the middle of a border, which really is unfortunate, as my pc already runs game fairly slowly, so when the "entering ___" triggers, it really slows down my game even further, and I must endure it 50+/day. i could move, but I don't want to, as I just got my base set up previous to the update.
p.s. after 10 years away, I am happily back. thanks jorb and loftar for keeping this wonderfully complex and deep game alive, and thanks to the community who supports it, although noticeably down from a couple months ago.
thanks4nothing

Postby protvinoru » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:57 pm

jorb wrote:
You can now distill "Salt Water" to normal "Water".

Enjoy!

Its a pity, but Q of Still doesnt softcaping Q of distil liquids. Pls fix it.
protvinoru

Previous

Return to Announcements