Game Development: Yesteryear's Patch

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Yesteryear's Patch

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:24 am

Another poggers patch
DDDsDD999

Postby Xoatl » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:26 am

Enjoyment_2 wrote:so "If you were a better farmer than everyone else - fuck you"?
well, fuck you 2..
I will come back in a couple years when only you and your fucking snail-friend will be there, confusing "why everyone left?"

Bro you're still a better farmer than everyone else and will remain to be so this world. Next world it'll just be more difficult as there will be more competition. In other words baby wants to play in babby mode?
Xoatl

Postby loftar » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:26 am

WESKERBOY wrote:server up plz, my sheeps was ready to be beated and understand im friendly afterwards

The bug itself was pretty simple, but I had some weird follow-up bug on my local test system while trying to reproduce and fix it, which worried me, since it looked like the memory-corrupting kind. I've tried quite hard to reproduce it without any success, however, so I'll just restart and assume it was something weird I did locally while debugging. Hoping it won't crash soon again for hard-to-debug reasons.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Xoatl » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:28 am

loftar wrote:
WESKERBOY wrote:server up plz, my sheeps was ready to be beated and understand im friendly afterwards

The bug itself was pretty simple, but I had some weird follow-up bug on my local test system while trying to reproduce and fix it, which worried me, since it looked like the memory-corrupting kind. I've tried quite hard to reproduce it without any success, however, so I'll just restart and assume it was something weird I did locally while debugging. Hoping it won't crash soon again for hard-to-debug reasons.

oof
Xoatl

Postby Nightdawg » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:18 am

Did you also remove the crop growth speed nodes?
Last world my turnips were growing at half speed compared to someone else's on another continent (and yes I had beeskeps I'm not retarded).
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby strpk0 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:54 am

Nightdawg wrote:Did you also remove the crop growth speed nodes?
Last world my turnips were growing at half speed compared to someone else's on another continent (and yes I had beeskeps I'm not retarded).

^ I feel like this is just as relevant if not more than the quality thing, hope we get some clarification on this.

Nice patch! Very excited about the last updates bringing more polish to the game and trimming out some of its painful aspects.
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby WESKERBOY » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:28 am

loftar wrote:

First time a developer answer me O.o, thanks for the patch and my sheeps been advanced ;)
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:41 am

Hey, those are more really good improvements. Everybody in my village is noticeably more optimistic about the game because of the patch quality lately.

Good job. Will continue incessantly complaining
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby WESKERBOY » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:49 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:Hey, those are more really good improvements. Everybody in my village is noticeably more optimistic about the game because of the patch quality lately.

Good job. Will continue incessantly complaining

And fucking sprucecaps arround, u no getting any hats anyway (no offense)
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Postby Asgaroth22 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:05 am

Nightdawg wrote:Did you also remove the crop growth speed nodes?

The important question. A good spot and realm buff can easily make someone's crop grow twice the speed of another player who's not so lucky.
“The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

Douglas Adams

W3-W13 - mostly hermit, with a few brief periods as a crafter/farmer to various villages
Asgaroth22

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements