Game Development: Iced Bait

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Iced Bait

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:49 pm

kiddoinc wrote:
SnuggleSnail wrote:LMFAO

"GUYS I JUST LOST AN ELYSIAN I COULD'VE SOLD FOR 5K USD"

vs.

"Guys I just died on a titan and lost 40% of its feps, which is 20% of its stats, which is like 5% of its effectiveness. It will take me maybe a week of very, very casual grinding to rebuild this"

"Wipe 200 on hardmode boss so and so, lets go back for another hundred wipes for world 100 guys."

So that means you should be able to grief with impunity? I think its a waste of time to wait for a tree to grow 5 real life days. Make that instant as well since we should get instant gratification.

I have to take a shit in a minute, maybe i shouldnt dick around and be a criminal? Its like when people ask for the removal of the screen affects from doing opium and the response is "dont do drugs"

Imo pvp and griefing are separate and PVP needs a solution but hopefully one that doesnt encourage more griefing.

Ur a retard. Btw my friend just killed a nab with a boar bcs he cba to get redhanded lmao eat shit.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby kiddoinc » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:52 pm

Cool story. I get redhanded all the time. Its not that big of a deal my dude. Like waa you have to travel back home manually oh noes..
kiddoinc

Postby strpk0 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:54 pm

kiddoinc wrote:Cool story. I get redhanded all the time. Its not that big of a deal my dude. Like waa you have to travel back home manually oh noes..

prove it
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby kiddoinc » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:56 pm

strpk0 wrote:
kiddoinc wrote:Cool story. I get redhanded all the time. Its not that big of a deal my dude. Like waa you have to travel back home manually oh noes..

prove it

Sure, how would you like me to? I recently broke into some blokes house and redid all their decorations. Gave them a new anvil, replaced their butter churner then sailed off into the night. Chaotic neutral is my thing and having an hour where I boat home then fuck off with an alt is hardly anything compared to the damage I could do.
kiddoinc

Postby strpk0 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:59 pm

kiddoinc wrote:
strpk0 wrote:

prove it

Sure, how would you like me to? I recently broke into some blokes house and redid all their decorations. Gave them a new anvil, replaced their butter churner then sailed off into the night. Chaotic neutral is my thing and having an hour where I boat home then fuck off with an alt is hardly anything compared to the damage I could do.

Well thanks for agreeing that redhand achieves nothing but making these types of interactions worse and ever so slightly more annoying for no good reason.
It took you some time to get there, but you finally contributed to the discussion.

strpk0

Postby kiddoinc » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:02 pm

Please the ad hominem doesnt add to the discussion the way you think it does.

No my guy, during that time that I boated off my character was in danger. Not just from the dude I messed with but from finding another dude that could have killed me so I sure as shit had to make sure I was more careful.
kiddoinc

Postby kiddoinc » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:03 pm

Plus the whole time I was in his base, if he logged in he could have fucked me right there.
kiddoinc

Postby strpk0 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:05 pm

kiddoinc wrote:Please the ad hominem doesnt add to the discussion the way you think it does.

I don't think you know what ad hominem means

kiddoinc wrote:No my guy, during that time that I boated off my character was in danger. Not just from the dude I messed with but from finding another dude that could have killed me so I sure as shit had to make sure I was more careful.

kiddoinc wrote:Plus the whole time I was in his base, if he logged in he could have fucked me right there.

LMAO

strpk0

Postby kiddoinc » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:17 pm

strpk0 wrote:It took you some time to get there, but you finally contributed to the discussion.

Do you know what it means?

So what does lmao mean? Was I not in trouble if the dude showed up?
And how did you even rebuttal against what I said was wrong you just said that it made it annoying. Like yes it was annoying because I was under a bit of duress.
kiddoinc

Postby DDDsDD999 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:27 pm

kiddoinc wrote:Image
DDDsDD999

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements