Game Development: Spy-with-Eye

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Spy-with-Eye

Postby Enjoyment_2 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:22 am

Lalaxx wrote:
Enjoyment_2 wrote:well, you can greatly increase your mandrake supply, if you have a nice graveyard... so just go and kill a lot of ppl.... oopsie, seems like scry works better for criminals?

not necessary. we had nice graveyard just because of lots terraforming slaves alts that we didn't feed.

weren't you also a part of Norska - that crew, who slaughtered everyone on sight "just because we can"?
not saying it's impossible to have a graveyard without being criminal, just pointing out that for criminals the mandrakes lack isn't that big problem (they try to falsely state)
wonder-ass wrote:
Enjoyment_2 wrote:well, you can greatly increase your mandrake supply, if you have a nice graveyard... so just go and kill a lot of ppl.... oopsie, seems like scry works better for criminals?

maybe die more lmao stupid sprucecap.

well, maybe you and your almighty leader should try harder to make me die at least once? actually, the bats have a greater counter in my kills, then your crew
Enjoyment_2
Under curfew

Postby WowGain » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:44 am

our village graveyard aint making shit
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby SnuggleSnail » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:20 pm

One of the patches disabled mandrakes this world. Local pools, I think? I don't rly remember. Its been half-heartedly reported like 10 times. Can prolly figure out what broke it just from checking the forum for when people started complaining
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Pommfritz » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:19 pm

just remove local pools
Pommfritz

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:44 am

Enjoyment_2 wrote:well, maybe you and your almighty leader should try harder to make me die at least once? actually, the bats have a greater counter in my kills, then your crew

im good bats are doing a good job. ill see you next world it has become a social activity for our group and make a cooler base to destroy next world *kisses*.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby SnuggleSnail » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:28 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:I feel entitled saying this, but 20 min red hand still feels bad. It's like going from a husband who used to break my legs now only giving me a black eye. Better, but like, still bad. After a year of this when the novelty wares off I'm still going to resent it when I get forced to KO an alt or something and waste 20 minutes even if it's not an hour. 5 minutes felt fine to me.

It didn't take a year. I don't feel entitled anymore. 20 minute redhand still sucks dick.
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Previous

Return to Announcements