Game Development: Bull Ram

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Bull Ram

Postby CorwinOfAmber » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:50 pm

Loftar wrote:
Right, I realized that the other day but apparently forgot it as quickly again. Thanks!

Uephorias wrote:
And the game isn't dead, just on life support indefinitely
CorwinOfAmber

Postby MadNomad » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:54 pm

CorwinOfAmber wrote:Image

Store description wrote:Image $5
Show up to the next game riot in style, with this thoughtful and politically conscious message of social justice. The devs do indeed suck, and with this sign you can tell 'em, and tell 'em good.
MadNomad

Postby VDZ » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:19 pm

BoxingRock wrote:This isn't just a break. This is years of ever-increasing negligence and dishonesty that is hitting dozens and dozens of players breaking points as it seems to indefinitely expand.

Players have begged the devs to be more open, honest and communicative about development for years and they have come up with every excuse and dodge in the book to avoid simply keeping us informed.

They have dishonestly left up the option to give them massive sums of money in the store, seemingly knowing that they have zero intention to provide the service they have made users accustom to.

People have literally payed 200+ dollars out of their pocket to support development this year and there is practically nothing to show for it, not even a roadmap. There has been an abysmal amount of communication all year, broken promises with dev streams disappearing out of nowhere and radio silence for months. Oh, and a now 8-month long project to expand one of the dumbest and least used systems in the game that has grown in to one of the biggest memes in this community's history... and we haven't heard a single word about it outside of the copy-pasted bullshit they put at the end of the game "development" threads.

If this was just an innocent easter break, a simple silent extra week or two around a holiday, there would be absolutely no problem.

What we are dealing with is calculated dishonesty, militant adherence to stubbornness and principles that include deliberate lack of communication with hopeful, paying customers.

People have absolutely every right to be mad, to be protesting and to be treating this forum with the same amount of respect we get from the devs.

You make it sound like you're speaking for everyone, but this is not the case. I for one had no issues with how the devs did things until they recently completely vanished without a word and left the forums to rot. I'd be satisfied if they just returned, announced a world reset and cleaned up the forums (directly or indirectly by appointing a mod who does the work).
VDZ

Postby MadNomad » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:23 pm

VDZ wrote:I'd be satisfied if they just returned, and cleaned up the forums (directly or indirectly by appointing a mod who does the work).

they have no time for such sisyphean and unworthy task as taking care of the local pathola themselves, better to (ab)use someone who has time for doing such trivialities, such as Shubla, Coles, or any of the previous mods
MadNomad

Postby AHONEN » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:55 am

VDZ wrote: I'd be satisfied if they just returned,

He did!
VDZ wrote:cleaned up the forums.

He did!
VDZ wrote:announced a world reset

Just one more task left!
AHONEN

Previous

Return to Announcements