Game Development: Bull Ram

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Bull Ram

Postby CorwinOfAmber » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:28 pm

Loftar wrote:
Right, I realized that the other day but apparently forgot it as quickly again. Thanks!

Uephorias wrote:
And the game isn't dead, just on life support indefinitely
CorwinOfAmber

Postby ctopolon4 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:20 pm

CorwinOfAmber wrote:Image

i agree
ctopolon4

Postby tsu_ » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:08 pm

I'd kill my game too if it had a community like this.
tsu_

Postby shubla » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:51 pm

tsu_ wrote:I'd kill my game too if it had a community like this.

Thats like burning your house if some weed grows in your yard instead of using herbicide.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby wonder-ass » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:20 pm

if u guys unironically find this community super toxic holy fuck do i have news for you about other games and literal death threats over rmt and ip doxing LOL
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby WowGain » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:28 pm

wonder-ass wrote:if u guys unironically find this community super toxic holy fuck do i have news for you about other games and literal death threats over rmt and ip doxing LOL

shit that stuff used to happen here even, i knew several people who never touched the game again bc they got doxxed over bideo game drama. babies really hate it when they get called retarded on a dead forum lmao
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby donatas081294 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:44 pm

So it has been almost a month, so a big update coming or what?
Devs alive right?
And why the fuck community became so toxic did people forget how to have fun in the game? Since I only heard horror stories on discord (yea yea it's unofficial and anything goes, but still) while in game is same-ish toxicity. (kinda stopped playing as the world became kinda boring-ish and waiting for them big quest update)

Or was the community always this bad and discord only let them trully speak out?

Like come on guys and girls build ya house, farm ya food, punch that cunt in the nuts that stole your stuff and enjoy the game.
donatas081294

Postby shubla » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:52 pm

donatas081294 wrote:So it has been almost a month, so a big update coming or what?
Devs alive right?
And why the fuck community became so toxic did people forget how to have fun in the game? Since I only heard horror stories on discord (yea yea it's unofficial and anything goes, but still) while in game is same-ish toxicity. (kinda stopped playing as the world became kinda boring-ish and waiting for them big quest update)

Or was the community always this bad and discord only let them trully speak out?

Like come on guys and girls build ya house, farm ya food, punch that cunt in the nuts that stole your stuff and enjoy the game.

Yeah they should do some update, even if they abandoned the project, there's like hundreds of people actively following the game development, some of which play also, so I think it would be appropriate for devs to state if they've decided something.

Discord isn't anything new in a way. Years ago already there were skype groups for the game which everybody who was playing used, and there was not such blatant behavior as there is now. So its the community (or some small part of it) that has changed.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:03 pm

I think due to timing it's obvious that the radio silence is due to an upcoming reset, but that's just me.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby VDZ » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:21 pm

donatas081294 wrote:And why the fuck community became so toxic did people forget how to have fun in the game? Since I only heard horror stories on discord (yea yea it's unofficial and anything goes, but still) while in game is same-ish toxicity. (kinda stopped playing as the world became kinda boring-ish and waiting for them big quest update)

The Discord crew chased away the only active moderator and took over the forum.
VDZ

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements