A Plea for Moderation

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: A Plea for Moderation

Postby jorb » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:00 pm

Zentetsuken wrote:My comment was MILITANTLY MODERATED with SWIFT TIMING and SKILLFUL PRECISION and UNWAVERING DILIGENCE. It was completely eradicated from this media platform before it could do any major harm and if I am being honest I have learned a hard lesson that I will never forget.

Glad to see that you are reformed. This is why we moderate, and a very good example of how active moderation, and transparent application of the community standards, makes a real difference to the quality of the debate on this media platform.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby noindyfikator » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:57 pm

jorb wrote:
Zentetsuken wrote:My comment was MILITANTLY MODERATED with SWIFT TIMING and SKILLFUL PRECISION and UNWAVERING DILIGENCE. It was completely eradicated from this media platform before it could do any major harm and if I am being honest I have learned a hard lesson that I will never forget.

Glad to see that you are reformed. This is why we moderate, and a very good example of how active moderation, and transparent application of the community standards, makes a real difference to the quality of the debate on this media platform.

I wish game development was as "active" as forum moderation
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:12 am

DeviHoger wrote:
jordancoles wrote:Tip No. 3

Signposts left unattended will decay, stockpiles will not
When planning specific colours for something like a mansion, it is wise to store the materials in stockpiles rather than in the mansion's building sign because of this

It’s another cutting-edge Boss tool that’s worth checking out, and the <a href="https://opchatgpt.com/" rel="nofollow">Chat GPT Login</a> process is much simpler.

look at him go, he's figuring it out
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby bumfrog » Fri May 05, 2023 6:02 pm

aw crap i missed the one year anniversary of “oh shit we got no mods, don’t worry guys we’re day and night hard at work looking into it”
bumfrog
Under curfew

Postby bumfrog » Fri May 05, 2023 6:04 pm

wonder if MagMan has met any nice kids in that time tbh
bumfrog
Under curfew

Postby pawnchito » Sat May 06, 2023 7:35 am

mods been silent but deadly if you have been watching. They carry a big stick and speak softly, someone got sabanati out of bed.
pawnchito

Postby vatas » Sat May 06, 2023 10:04 am

The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Hickupp » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:08 pm

Why is this World Map Enhanced [W14 Edition! 115 000+ tiles!!] topic still sticky.
The related map/site is 404'ing with no probability that that is ever going to change. (and topic contains nothing else that is of interest or useful.)
Hickupp

Postby Levande » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:59 am

Hickupp wrote:Why is this World Map Enhanced [W14 Edition! 115 000+ tiles!!] topic still sticky.
The related map/site is 404'ing with no probability that that is ever going to change. (and topic contains nothing else that is of interest or useful.)

The forum admins can only do so much. Please be patient.
Levande

Postby sabinati » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:30 am

unstickied that
sabinati

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements