A Plea for Moderation

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: A Plea for Moderation

Postby Audiosmurf » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:12 am

Oh also kys
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Hickupp » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:26 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Are there any active moderators at all anymore? One of the people on the 2022 list is unironically one of my old Haven friends that is dead in real life. He died well before 2022.

If you mean "onep". He was made mod posthumous.
Hickupp

Postby Massa » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:50 am

can I be made a mod post humously too
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby Ø » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:31 am

DonCheadle wrote:your monthly reminder that while jorb is confirmed Married: With Children

loftar is a homosexual twink bottom coding sock enjoyer not that there’s anything wrong with that

I'm just wondering how you know that... You sound like a jilted lover.
Ø

Postby Astarisk » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:45 pm

@ jorb & loftar,

I don't normally want to volunteer for more work and responsibility, but the forums are becoming a cesspool and could use a helping hand. If you're somehow still on the look out for new moderation I'll toss my name onto the pile with much reluctance. I'm sure a few people here may vouch for me if you need a reference in any regard. With that aside I still stand by what I said initially long ago with choosing Jordan Coles as my next pick for a future moderator. It seems the forum can benefit from any one willing to take on the job as its progressively becoming more and more unusable.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby abt79 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:52 pm

Astarisk wrote:@ jorb & loftar,

I don't normally want to volunteer for more work and responsibility, but the forums are becoming a cesspool and could use a helping hand. If you're somehow still on the look out for new moderation I'll toss my name onto the pile with much reluctance. I'm sure a few people here may vouch for me if you need a reference in any regard. With that aside I still stand by what I said initially long ago with choosing Jordan Coles as my next pick for a future moderator. It seems the forum can benefit from any one willing to take on the job as its progressively becoming more and more unusable.

+1 this guy is a good internet discussion zone janitor
abt79

Postby Clemins » Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:02 pm

Astarisk wrote:@ jorb & loftar,

Big agree with both with this wonderful individual and/or Coles, this is LONG overdue.
Clemins

Postby wolf1000wolf » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:17 pm

I feel like moderation is sorely needed.

Impersonating devs is a step too far.
wolf1000wolf

Postby Audiosmurf » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:18 pm

In addition to a good mod you will need an evil mod (I enthusiastically volunteer)
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Ø » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:50 pm

wolf1000wolf wrote:I feel like moderation is sorely needed.

Impersonating devs is a step too far.

This! ^

Audiosmurf wrote:In addition to a good mod you will need an evil mod (I enthusiastically volunteer)

I second this motion and self nomination. I also volunteer for the position and move to immediately ban anyone for any reason including myself.

List the rules you want enforced and how far you want it taken.
Ø

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements