Game Development: Grub-Grub

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Grub-Grub

Postby noindyfikator » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:18 pm

MadNomad wrote:there is no need for any patches, the game is mostly complete

It's not even close to complete
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Postby VDZ » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:16 pm

noindyfikator wrote:Maybe Jorb and Loftar were hired by the company which develop Haven 3.0 (everyone know what game it is). It's 1-1 copy with Haven, same ideas = same brains?

What game is that?

I do think them getting hired to make some other game is certainly a possibility, as an NDA would explain their quietness over the last couple months.
VDZ

Postby sMartins » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:48 pm

VDZ wrote:What game is that?

Grub-Grub

I think he means Bitcraft
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby SnuggleSnail » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:33 pm

VDZ wrote:an NDA would explain their quietness over the last couple months.

What the fuck NDA stops you from saying "I'm working on another project"? You think people need pretend to be NEET until an NDA expires? lmao

They're prolly just over it
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:09 am

i mean at least just wipe the server every 6 months with no content and get free income. i dont really care.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Nightdawg » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:00 am

wonder-ass wrote:i mean at least just wipe the server every 6 months with no content and get free income. i dont really care.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Zentetsuken » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:23 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:
VDZ wrote:an NDA would explain their quietness over the last couple months.

What the fuck NDA stops you from saying "I'm working on another project"? You think people need pretend to be NEET until an NDA expires? lmao

They're prolly just over it

No NDA needed.

Loftar wrote:Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop.

Lack of communication is an integral part of their development process. It's ingrained in the fundamental principles of everything they know and believe in as developers.

If they started actually communicating with us regularly, sharing ideas, looking for feedback, the entire game development process as they know it could violently unravel. Code could literally start spilling out of the client and servers, artwork and GUI could break and corrupt, their work stations could catch fire. Change is incredibly scary and dangerous and to ask a grown man to go against his principles is immoral and reprehensible.
Zentetsuken

Postby Ganjastyle1 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:37 pm

Lack of communication just indicates the simple fact: we are dealing with two swedish alpha's.
Also the fact that we stick around no matter what indicates that we are beta's to them.
Simple. Accept and suffer.
Ganjastyle1

Postby WowGain » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:05 pm

MadNomad wrote:I'm stupid
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby Massa » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:14 pm

HURRY UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements