DevStream 2022-07-29, 19:00 UTC

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

DevStream 2022-07-29, 19:00 UTC

Postby jorb » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:22 pm

Image

When?
Friday, 29th of July, 2022, 19:00 UTC

Where?
https://www.twitch.tv/bruderbohne

Who?
Loftar & I! All devs on deck!

What?
Dev stream! Questions! Discussions! Fun!

Missed it?
YouTube upload here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAXefRIKuRM

Thank you all for the stream!
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
User avatar
jorb
 
Posts: 18126
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:07 am
Location: Here, there and everywhere.

Re: DevStream 2022-07-29, 19:00 UTC

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:23 pm

w14 confirmed
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
User avatar
Audiosmurf
 
Posts: 1514
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Ice Hell

Re: DevStream 2022-07-29, 19:00 UTC

Postby shubla » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:24 pm

Wow announcement more than 24h prior to the stream.
Image
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
User avatar
shubla
 
Posts: 13043
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:26 am
Location: Finland

Re: DevStream 2022-07-29, 19:00 UTC

Postby Massa » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:24 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:w14 confirmed

blessed are we who live to see world 14
ImageImage
ass blast USA
User avatar
Massa
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:58 am
Location: the hams

Re: DevStream 2022-07-29, 19:00 UTC

Postby DonVelD » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:26 pm

holy shit its happening
RIP MadGonad 12.04.2022 - 18.04.2022
RIP LoliPFPedo 26.07.2022 - 29.07.2022
See homo sexuality trending., do not do that
Nightdawg wrote:Sprucecaps are not humans and they don't deserve anything.
User avatar
DonVelD
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:37 pm
Location: @ your fenced base W/ a boar

Re: DevStream 2022-07-29, 19:00 UTC

Postby Vesena » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:30 pm

Can't believe Object Controlled Objects are finally here!
Vesena
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:35 pm

Re: DevStream 2022-07-29, 19:00 UTC

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:31 pm

Can't wait to see conversations!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
DDDsDD999
 
Posts: 5356
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:31 am

Re: DevStream 2022-07-29, 19:00 UTC

Postby DonVelD » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:34 pm

Vesena wrote:Can't believe Object Controlled Objects are finally here!

Can you believe it guys? OCO just a week away! OCO is in a week! Woohoo! I'm so happy about this information! OCO just a week away! Oh wow! Can you believe it? OCO just in a week! It got here so fast!
RIP MadGonad 12.04.2022 - 18.04.2022
RIP LoliPFPedo 26.07.2022 - 29.07.2022
See homo sexuality trending., do not do that
Nightdawg wrote:Sprucecaps are not humans and they don't deserve anything.
User avatar
DonVelD
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:37 pm
Location: @ your fenced base W/ a boar

Re: DevStream 2022-07-29, 19:00 UTC

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:35 pm

Massa wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:w14 confirmed

blessed are we who live to see world 14

I died waiting but I came back
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
User avatar
Audiosmurf
 
Posts: 1514
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Ice Hell

Re: DevStream 2022-07-29, 19:00 UTC

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:37 pm

lol it'll be funny if it's just valhalla nvidia crash testing
User avatar
SnuggleSnail
 
Posts: 1751
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Next

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Python [Bot] and 2 guests