Prelude: World 14

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Prelude: World 14

Postby Audiosmurf » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:10 pm

jorb wrote:Check out the eye of sauron stream at: https://twitch.tv/dolda2000

Does the stream have audio?
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Pills » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:15 pm

RE: Mulberry leaves. can the usage be 48 or 52 so its atleast divisible by 4 so its one leaf per worm?
Pills

Postby Ozzy123 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:16 pm

About the hunger system:

People are still only gonna eat at 300% hunger, it's just gonna be more tedious and annoying to get there but it will still be better to quest for hunger reduction rewards than to eat at 200% and ruin your hunger further, instead of making it easier for people to have competetive stats it's just gonna be more difficult and "titans" are gonna be even more of titans than they used to be. Instead of reducing the gap between titans and casuals, this change only makes it bigger.

And about movement speed penalties on armor that was mentioned on the stream:

The armor you're wearing can't affect your movement speed, it would be very bad for pvp because:

1. People would use naked alts to run in front of armored enemies and body block them
2. It wouldn't matter that you have more armor, if multiple enemies can stay on top of you and use opportunity knocks to keep you at 100% opennings you're dead, movement speed is the top 1 most important stat in combat period

But yeah, the hunger change is really bad and it's gonna screw the casual people over, please re-think this..
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:18 pm

the hunger changes could work but it simply cant rn due to the fact that we have ways to lower back down to 300%. remove any form of hunger reduction (salt/questing) and it could work.
hunger was intended to work as a catch up mechanic why not make it an actual catch up mechanic by not allowing us to lower it?
Last edited by wonder-ass on Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby vatas » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:22 pm

wonder-ass wrote:the hunger changes could work but it simply cant rn due to the fact that we have ways to lower back down to 300%. remove any form of hunger reduction (salt/questing) and it could work.
hunger mechanic was intended to work as a catch up mechanic why not make it an actual catch up mechanic by not allowing us to lower it?

+1
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Clemins » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:23 pm

The_Lich_King wrote:Here come the butthurt pvpers that just wanna destroy things.

It wont stop me :D
See you soon buddy!
Clemins

Postby VDZ » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:23 pm

Are chat bubbles disabled for this stream? If not it could cause some privacy issues as people don't know they're being livestreamed.
VDZ

Postby iamahh » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:30 pm

this is the stuff would be amazing to have if anonymity could be manufactured somehow

seeing how the players build and change the world, sometimes is better than actually playing
iamahh

Postby AHONEN » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:37 pm

:)
Attachments
5bb977a7fbd2de4d51c2504078b1fe15.png
5bb977a7fbd2de4d51c2504078b1fe15.png (18.35 KiB) Viewed 839 times
AHONEN

Postby Moonpoppy » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:56 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:About the hunger system:

People are still only gonna eat at 300% hunger, it's just gonna be more tedious and annoying to get there but it will still be better to quest for hunger reduction rewards than to eat at 200% and ruin your hunger further, instead of making it easier for people to have competetive stats it's just gonna be more difficult and "titans" are gonna be even more of titans than they used to be. Instead of reducing the gap between titans and casuals, this change only makes it bigger.

And about movement speed penalties on armor that was mentioned on the stream:

The armor you're wearing can't affect your movement speed, it would be very bad for pvp because:

1. People would use naked alts to run in front of armored enemies and body block them
2. It wouldn't matter that you have more armor, if multiple enemies can stay on top of you and use opportunity knocks to keep you at 100% opennings you're dead, movement speed is the top 1 most important stat in combat period

But yeah, the hunger change is really bad and it's gonna screw the casual people over, please re-think this..

I kinda think most people (apart from the person who mentioned it) were meme'ing about armor weight. I mean i hope so thats pretty dumb.

The hunger situation is also really bad. You're making quests and salt even more important regardless of the nerf to salt.
Moonpoppy

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements