Game Development: Fluid Incline

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Fluid Incline

Postby Levande » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:16 pm

Are the ducks supposed to be swimming under water?

Levande

Postby Sephiron » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:26 pm

ctopolon4 wrote:hunting & questing update when?

i just killed mammoth with my naked 22q bronzeSword character, and have "find fkn marble on lvl1 or lvl2" & "pick spring stuff at summer" quests

P.S. wax update when? why wax is so rare when you need it same as leather amount? (can we have harded leather from mammoth like from troll hide? or boiled sheepskin as option... or distilated tar...)

tho really, when I was building my first minehole getting enough wax was a challenge. Then I built it, updated my farms, added more skeps, and the second minehole went down without any trouble. Now I have so much wax I have to start moving the cupboards into my ghall. The trick is to put more bee skeps in one area than you think you actually need (Put 4 in a spot where you would normally put 1). It doesn't handicap honey production afaik since I'm still rolling in honey. I get around 12-24 wax every 3-4 days, something like that
Sephiron

Postby ctopolon4 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:01 pm

ItsFunToLose wrote:Fuck time gating. I don't want to wait for anything. If I can't have 999 wax on day 2, this game is literally unplayable. I am boycotting this dogshit trash of a game until they implement a dev mode where every player can spawn in any item they want at any quality they want in any quantity they want at the push of a button. I can't believe I have to explain myself, why don't you agree with me about everything? I am clearly right. Wax is stupid and I should be able to use leather in all recipes asking for wax interchangeably. I killed a mammoth with a q22 bronze sword today, I know what I am talking about.

but where is the point to add unique combat to every creature and 50 moves for players when only needed is "cleave"
dont understand reason to add "blue truffles" when worlds wipes faster that players reach them
where is fun to generate impossible quests for wrong seasons, or quests for unreachable mine lvl, or insane amount of resources
im just asking to fix it abit, it should take less time than OcO, few lines in server code... custom-test servers is a wet-dreams of many
ctopolon4

Postby The_Blode » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:19 pm

ctopolon4 wrote:
ItsFunToLose wrote:Fuck time gating. I don't want to wait for anything. If I can't have 999 wax on day 2, this game is literally unplayable. I am boycotting this dogshit trash of a game until they implement a dev mode where every player can spawn in any item they want at any quality they want in any quantity they want at the push of a button. I can't believe I have to explain myself, why don't you agree with me about everything? I am clearly right. Wax is stupid and I should be able to use leather in all recipes asking for wax interchangeably. I killed a mammoth with a q22 bronze sword today, I know what I am talking about.

but where is the point to add unique combat to every creature and 50 moves for players when only needed is "cleave"
dont understand reason to add "blue truffles" when worlds wipes faster that players reach them
where is fun to generate impossible quests for wrong seasons, or quests for unreachable mine lvl, or insane amount of resources
im just asking to fix it abit, it should take less time than OcO, few lines in server code... custom-test servers is a wet-dreams of many

goalpost status: on the move
The_Blode

Postby gravesmerch » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:31 pm

base looking like a Dali painting and I'm starting to like it
Last edited by gravesmerch on Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gravesmerch

Postby gravesmerch » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:32 pm

Levande wrote:Are the ducks supposed to be swimming under water?

it's an evolution
gravesmerch

Postby ItsFunToLose » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:22 pm

The_Blode wrote:
ctopolon4 wrote:

goalpost status: on the move

The Video Assistant Ref we need.

I'm never offsides. I want everyone to know I'm the real deal when it comes to mining, but don't ask me to mine Iron Ochre on day 8, that's some bullshit. You know damn well all I did for the first week was run around quick barraging spruce caps, how the fuck am I supposed to have the wax necessary to reach level 3? That shit is for rainbow armbands. Why should miners have to mine things to be called a miner? I deserve nomad inventory space so that I can never leave my base and manage all of the cupboards of pussy I'm slaying, buncha virgin nerds don't understand what peak gaming looks like. I'm jacked. Q TWENTY TWO!
I like to air dribble.
ItsFunToLose

Postby DonVelD » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:37 pm

based patch, the hermits had it good for too long
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby animary » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:04 pm

ctopolon4 wrote:....
where is fun to generate impossible quests for wrong season....

or allow claims over questgivers?

In last world i couldn't finish Fisher Credo because it kept giving me a quest to deliver a fish to a particular quest tree ...which was inside the pali of a large village.
animary

Postby ctopolon4 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:17 am

Sephiron wrote:I get around 12-24 wax every 3-4 days, something like that

wow you can make 1 mammoth guard every 3-4 days, sounds awesome for half year of gameplay
ctopolon4

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements