Pre Game Development: Stack of Stacks

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Pre Game Development: Stack of Stacks

Postby Gacrux » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:03 am

loftar wrote:
bumfrog wrote:Will nuggets stack?

As Jorb mentioned, everything that currently has a bundle will stack, so yes. I did also add pebbles for you, though.

is it possible(or in the future) to use stacks on items? (a stack of sticks on a kiln/oven)
Gacrux

Postby Zentetsuken » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:11 am

Since you have decided to sacrifice realism for the sake of quality of life in our inventories and make multiple items take up the space of 1 can you guys just blanket change every stockpile to something like 500?

this is just an extension of the same principle and I can't imagine it taking very much work
Zentetsuken

Postby 3knopo4niy » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:15 am

loftar wrote:
lordgrunt wrote:i have several gear parts with multiple pockets. those seem to be ignored after reloging.

So do I, and I still can't figure out a way to reproduce it. Also tried while red-handed, btw.

I have this almost always, I go to bed and then go into the game.

https://postimg.cc/9R4dCjp5

after entering the game, I take off / put on my shoulder bag and everything becomes ok

https://postimg.cc/kDKScsYc
3knopo4niy

Postby loftar » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:43 am

3knopo4niy wrote:I have this almost always

Yes, just to be clear, it's not that I'm doubting that this is happening to some people, my question is simply what the common factor is that causes it to happen. For example, does it also happen on a newly created character with only one piece of pocketed clothing? If not, does it happen given the same equipment? If yes, what is the minimal set of equipment you need to add in order to make it happen?
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Tiberium » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:10 am

baaaased
Tiberium

Postby Granny » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:21 am

loftar wrote:Yes, just to be clear, it's not that I'm doubting that this is happening to some people, my question is simply what the common factor is that causes it to happen. For example, does it also happen on a newly created character with only one piece of pocketed clothing? If not, does it happen given the same equipment? If yes, what is the minimal set of equipment you need to add in order to make it happen?

I experience this as well, on a bat wing cape my miner use. It started when it had taken some damage.
Granny

Postby irongete » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:33 am

loftar wrote:

Yes, just to be clear, it's not that I'm doubting that this is happening to some people, my question is simply what the common factor is that causes it to happen. For example, does it also happen on a newly created character with only one piece of pocketed clothing? If not, does it happen given the same equipment? If yes, what is the minimal set of equipment you need to add in order to make it happen?

Hello

This is the bug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_3zlGBDDPs

Try to reproduce it logging with a character which has studied some curios while offline and new curios has been replaced from the Study Desk.
irongete

Postby Elen » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:37 pm

Simplest case I could come up with to reproduce the bug:
First picture after initially equipping the clogs, second after hitting 'Switch character' then logging in again.

If it matters, the character had a straw doll and 1 claim bond in study inventory.
Elen

Postby 3knopo4niy » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:52 pm

loftar wrote:

with all the pockets I have +50, links to screenshots in my first post.
3knopo4niy

Postby gravesmerch » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:17 pm

checkout the vanishing seeds bug, before is long forgotten
gravesmerch

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements