Store question

General discussion and socializing.

Store question

Postby alioli » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:32 pm

I'm running out of time. Below 1 hour left.
Thinking of getting Verified account - however, I must ask; I get 24 hours immediatly, will I get those 14 hours on top of that? Or does it just refill to 14 once my 24 hours runs below 14?
alioli

Re: Store question

Postby momosan » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:38 pm

Hours do not stack.

alioli wrote:Or does it just refill to 14 once my 24 hours runs below 14?

This is correct.

For example, you can wait for the hour recharge at 12 UTC tonight, burn the 7 hours you'll get for free and then you can verify for an extra 24h.
momosan

Postby jorb » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:40 pm

alioli wrote: it just refill to 14 once my 24 hours runs below 14

This, indeed.

Thank you for considering supporting the game! I hope you like/continue to like it!
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby alioli » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:46 pm

Then it seems like a better idea to wait for it to tick over to tomorrow with 7 hour gametime - and then buy it for that extra boost of 24 right?
I'll definitly buy verified ^^ I'm not too keen on subscription Jorb, and I apologize for that. I have said before and just so you know; I WANT to support the game, I'm just not into the subscription option. But say verified acc is fine (24 hour gametime)

I love the game and would love to support it however :)
alioli

Postby jorb » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:53 pm

Feel free to game the system in any way you see fit. I thank you for any consideration!

Thanks for the kind words!
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to The Inn of Brodgar