Weekly F2P refill

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Weekly F2P refill

Postby Teleskop » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:33 pm

No i mean the 21 minutes i played is ok but i should have about 12 hours of playtime left summing it up with the playtime i got from weekly refill,but it looks like the only gametime left is the weekly refill itself
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Undefined » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:39 pm

"Refill"
You had under 7 hours so you got that time refilled TO 7 hours. It's not a weekly addition of 7 hours.
When I refill my glass of water I don't add an entire glass worth of water to what's already in there, that would make me an idiot.
Undefined

Postby jorb » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:39 pm

Teleskop wrote:No i mean the 21 minutes i played is ok but i should have about 12 hours of playtime left summing it up with the playtime i got from weekly refill,but it looks like the only gametime left is the weekly refill itself

You realize that it fills up to seven hours, rather than add seven hours, right?
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Teleskop » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:40 pm

Oh,right,thanks for clearing that up :ugeek: :ugeek:
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby jupsto » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:01 pm

jorb wrote:
Teleskop wrote:No i mean the 21 minutes i played is ok but i should have about 12 hours of playtime left summing it up with the playtime i got from weekly refill,but it looks like the only gametime left is the weekly refill itself

You realize that it fills up to seven hours, rather than add seven hours, right?

I do now :cry:

I knew the 7 hours wouldn't add up together, but thought we'd get out weeks worth added to our unused additional time.

14 hours of Play Time refilled weekly *once you use up all aditional time and go below 14 hours gametime*

might wanna redo some text imo
jupsto

Postby jorb » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:04 pm

I figure the word refill means what it means.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Sevenless » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:09 pm

jorb wrote:I figure the word refill means what it means.

The confusion is likely because you start with more hours in the account. When people hear refill, they're thinking of 48 hours as their cap amount. As such, only refilling to 14 causes confusion.

"Any account time used below 14 hours will be refilled each monday" redefines the cap so there's no confusion.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby Redlaw » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:34 pm

I am glad I am getting what I am getting, ya I wish it was more. But I am just unpaying low lowlife scum. Be glad it is what it is.
Redlaw

Postby fallout » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:30 am

59minutes left, did I not get my 7 hour refill? I started out the day with ~4 hours left
fallout

Postby The_Blode » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:58 am

"All accounts with under 7/14 hours remaining gametime will be bumped up to exactly 7/14 hours remaining."

I help? I do a good?
The_Blode

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar