Russia invades Ukraine

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Russia invades Ukraine

Postby Halbertz » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:23 pm

Halbertz

Postby MadNomad » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:24 pm

DonVelD wrote:Feel free to explain though

because after feeding x people you will run out of money, and then will not be able to help anyone else, is that so difficult to understand? stop trolling here, as is in your habit
MadNomad

Postby DonVelD » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:28 pm

MadNomad wrote:
DonVelD wrote:Feel free to explain though

because after feeding x people you will run out of money, and then will not be able to help anyone else, is that so difficult to understand?

So helping anyone is a no-go just because you don't help everyone else, your logic is flawed. Any help is good help.
MadNomad wrote:stop trolling here, as is in your habit

DonVelD wrote:genuine
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby MadNomad » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:33 pm

DonVelD wrote:So helping anyone is a no-go just because you don't help everyone else

didn't say anything like this, the problem remains even if you help some of people because there will still be a lot more people you will not be able to help, read with some understanding and stop trolling
MadNomad

Postby DonVelD » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:37 pm

MadNomad wrote:
DonVelD wrote:So helping anyone is a no-go just because you don't help everyone else

didn't say anything like this, read with some understanding and stop trolling

If I was just trying to mess with you I'd send a meme or two right now or mock you for the holes in your logic. ;)
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby ATHF » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:45 am

VDZ wrote:Don't get me wrong.

VDZ wrote:If they had remained Russia's puppet, none of this would have happened
ATHF

Postby ATHF » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:46 am

VDZ wrote:Once again, I am not judging Ukrainians

VDZ wrote:If they had remained Russia's puppet, none of this would have happened
ATHF

Postby ATHF » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:52 am

ATHF wrote:Each of you reading this, jerking off to ponies and whining about your poor lives should understand that each second of your peace bought by Ukrainian blood. Each. We are the crossroad between Elves and Murloks. Literally.

VDZ wrote:This I disagree with. *something about russia won't attack

man, have you ever dealt with russia? like, you know they promised they won't attack civilians, they would remain civil? and then they raped lota girls, took plenty of hostages, murdered the old man who was just walking his way
do you think they just keep the promise? you that retarted? be honest, man. I won't judge if you are braindead.
ATHF

Postby ATHF » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:05 am

VDZ wrote:
MightySheep wrote:
ATHF wrote:Russians themselves do nothing about it. They whine about rusophobia, spotify ban, prices and war being bad. Their maximum is admitting "there is a conflict" because they would be jailed for 15 years of prison for speaking truth. Not even a single shithead said anything before Belgrad were bombed the fuck out. They are pussy nation. They did nothing to Putin for 20 years. They did 0 shit to stop the war. They do nothing to prevent this. They won't do anything to stop it. They don't and won't help us. Each and every russian is to blame for death of my people. They blindly let Putin do it. They pay taxes, taxes are used to fuel the war machine. Russia attacked bc they are bloody imperialists with pussy attitude.

Thats been my take from day 1. I got downvoted to shit for saying it. The "Russians are equally as much victims of Putin" is literally no different from saying "Nazis were just as much victims of Hitler". Its the Russian people who give Putin his power. All the Russian cucks who claim to be anti Putin will get drafted and obey their orders like everyone else. At what point does personal accountability come into it when youre literally invading a country and killing people? I swear the popular opinion that I see online is 'never' its always Putins fault. It's such a dumb opinion. Whether they like it or not, Putin represents and leads them therefore they are accountable and deserve every shit they get.

Yeah, just rise up and have an extremely high risk of having your life completely destroyed while having a very low chance of accomplishing anything, it's so easy. I can't believe the average person isn't heroically sacrificing themselves for a slight chance of overthrowing a dictator.

this man just ridiculed every person who tried to make change ever. Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Chechnya, Khazahstan and many ppl who sacrificed their lives just to make a change. honestly, you ever heard of how deep underground resistance of Belarus goes? man, I met girl from Belarus who escaped fucking KGB by flying to Ukraine. She was literally treated like a criminal. she told me how the KGB agent casually interrogated her about leaving the Belarus. you can get fucking swatted if you say you prefer white-red-white flag to the regular one. heck, you will be swatted.

there is a case when KGB breached into man's house. you know what he did? he fucking shot one of the KGB bastards from a fucking hunting rifle right before being shot to death. he fought for his freedom until last dying breath.

and you know what you did to his act? to all the ppl around the world trying to make it a better place? you fucking ridiculed it like an edgy kid. do you think it's cool?
ATHF

Postby ATHF » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:12 am

OOO BOOO HOO, look at this weeb.

what he was thinking? D O Y O U W A N T M E T O T E L L Y O U?

OH NO THE BUCHA OH NO THE RAPE OHHH NOOOO

same man, same mouth, same words.

he is ready to justify any violence, murder, crime or w/e.

this is kind of ppl who support the Z, russian soldiers, etc.
ATHF

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar