200 pages of Love: Jorb releases Claeyt to punish Hafenites

General discussion and socializing.

Re: 200 pages of Love: Jorb releases Claeyt to punish Hafen

Postby Claeyt » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:35 pm

Shrapnelx wrote:
Redlaw wrote:You sir sound like many of the people I met in this game in legacy, shoot there best friend when they get bored ect...

Hes a troll and a dumbass, hes known for having the worst ideas and opinions about everything on the Salem forums, Jorb banned him here cause hes a twat, whatever amount of money spent and/or dick sucking went on to get himself unbanned... must have been more than a lot.

Not much begging. I simply asked if I could be unbanned for the new world and he was clearly so pissed at all of you raging in his PM's that he unbanned me to punish the lot of you. I'm no troll. I"m a peaceful care bear that simply wants to make jackasses like you angrier and angrier until their heads explode. So I'm sort of trolling the trolls. :D
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) You are an ungrateful, spoiled child!

Kralith wrote:You have not to like Claeyt, but to wish to kill someone in an oven on a concentration camp is an absolutely NO-GO!
Claeyt

Postby Redlaw » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:38 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Shrapnelx wrote:
Redlaw wrote:You sir sound like many of the people I met in this game in legacy, shoot there best friend when they get bored ect...

Hes a troll and a dumbass, hes known for having the worst ideas and opinions about everything on the Salem forums, Jorb banned him here cause hes a twat, whatever amount of money spent and/or dick sucking went on to get himself unbanned... must have been more than a lot.

Not much begging. I simply asked if I could be unbanned for the new world and he was clearly so pissed at all of you raging in his PM's that he unbanned me to punish the lot of you. I'm no troll. I"m a peaceful care bear that simply wants to make jackasses like you angrier and angrier until their heads explode. So I'm sort of trolling the trolls. :D

Well trolling the trolls, means you crush the non trolls along the way, just to be fair. Evil scum is just that, just cause they wear different hats does not mean they all should die in game a dozen times just for breathing (that is how it worked in the past not expecting any different). Just now the trolls that kill for lols can get the upper hand on most players. making there life boring when they start wondering the map killing people for shits and giggles.
Redlaw

Postby alagar » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:08 am

Never understood this meme, he sounded like a cool guy in salem forums.
alagar

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:39 am

Claeyt wrote: I simply asked if I could be unbanned for the new world and he was clearly so pissed at all of you raging in his PM's that he unbanned me to punish the lot of you.

Sounds reasonable to me...

I'm no troll. I"m a peaceful care bear that simply wants to make jackasses like you angrier and angrier until their heads explode. So I'm sort of trolling the trolls. :D

not been doing a very good job of it. Shame on you.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Cayur » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:14 am

i think this thread gave me a second dose of autism
Cayur

Postby jorb » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:01 am

Cayur wrote:i think this thread gave me a second dose of autism

That, sir, is the Claegue you're feeling.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Claeyt » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:55 am

jorb wrote:
Cayur wrote:i think this thread gave me a second dose of autism

That, sir, is the Claegue you're feeling.

Our plan is working then. :D
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) You are an ungrateful, spoiled child!

Kralith wrote:You have not to like Claeyt, but to wish to kill someone in an oven on a concentration camp is an absolutely NO-GO!
Claeyt

Postby Smoopadoop » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:42 pm

claeyt, tell me of your past exploits so i have a reason to look up to and/or hate you
MODS ARE ASLEEP POST SMALL BART
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Smoopadoop

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:50 pm

Go to the Salem forums, search for Claeyt and politics, Claeyt and liberal, "Cleague". I can't think of anything else off the top of my head... maybe "Shut up, Claeyt." (words too short... wouldn't work with the forum search feature.)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Lupich » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:44 pm

Who is Claeyt and who gives a fuck?
I will likely never see him in game, and if I do, I won't actually know.

Lol internet ego.
Lupich

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar