My take of current HnH 2.0

General discussion and socializing.

My take of current HnH 2.0

Postby maze » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:15 am

It's not bad....but alot of wondering around filling your pockets food junk (and tbh holy fk end game these berrys will be my god)
-my pockets are full of junk

the waiting is real...but so was old HnH i just thought after sorta 2 years there be more of the start game/ camp game fixed and figured out.
-alot of waiting

Not really sure what this lore point crap is but i jumped off a cliff and got 300lp...so thats cool i guess but im not going out of my way to find other lore crap.
-what is this lore shit?

Still no way to protect shit till you get yeomancy
-temp protect tent? something...come on!

bugs are like god lp
-bug are god lp

I cant sleep in my leanto
-I havnt been able to sleep yet in hnh...

food system and energy system im not sure whats going on here still....even after my 2ed day of playing i dont think its even gone down 1 tick but my enegry seems to hate my life and drain like mad....
-food does not drain energy makes me cry

I got my buddys to play and my girlfriend. i was teaching em' how to play but I mean. the learning curve is still real.
-Why is the skills not shown in a skill tree yet with [unlocks # of craftables]

I for one dont give a crap about user friendly but now you guess are moving onto the p2p you need to shape up your act and catch people with a hook. there is no hook early game. and people are left clueless to what the fuck to do.
-I had to explain the systems of skills, crafting and discovery what only quickly overwhelm my group of friends.

the UI needs to be customization.I almost quit at seeing the font. I cant read it. my english is not great in the 1st place. to see that is an eye sore. but I can atlest click skills and see what they really are
-UI for god sakes. steal ender fking UI thats what we want. and the ender map where we can resize it...

Trees need names to pop up when right clicked
-I hate the fact I click on something and I see no name

Curos time
-have a study time on curos before someone mods it in.

there other stuff i know im missing but this pretty much hit the top of the list atm.
Last edited by maze on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Re: My take of current HnH

Postby Bodomfreak » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:29 am

Pretty well said. I hope they do fix some of the user unfriendliness because getting new people to play this game is like pulling teeth.
A lost mage
Bodomfreak

Return to The Inn of Brodgar