Suicide for fat FEPs

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Suicide for fat FEPs

Postby Nicstar543543 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:26 am

MightySheep wrote:I'm at 31, 31, 31, 22, 32, 27, 12. I would say dying did actually help me quite a bit because my balance was atrocious beforehand.

What kinds of food did you have access to in order to get these stats and was it all gained in one sitting about?
Nicstar543543

Postby lithis » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:38 am

kitsune121x wrote:take a break from the game for one day and you can level your stats again pretty quickly there's no need to kill yourself
I've been playing by myself and I haven't even been on every day and here's my stats str17 agi12 int 27 con 33 per 24 cha 10 dex 21 psy 10 and I've been playing the game by myself
its called food management and energy management I do not sprint everywhere and I do not eat everything I pick up
the food I mixed together int per con

What you eating for con?
lithis

Postby burgingham » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:38 am

Food variety bonus and satiation is pretty key (or you do the suicide and raise fresh alt thing or both).
burgingham

Postby CaptainMidget » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:43 am

Food variety bonus? Does that mean you are eating, get a satiation and then fill that satiation?
CaptainMidget

Postby kitsune121x » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:54 pm

lithis wrote:
kitsune121x wrote:take a break from the game for one day and you can level your stats again pretty quickly there's no need to kill yourself
I've been playing by myself and I haven't even been on every day and here's my stats str17 agi12 int 27 con 33 per 24 cha 10 dex 21 psy 10 and I've been playing the game by myself
its called food management and energy management I do not sprint everywhere and I do not eat everything I pick up
the food I mixed together int per con

What you eating for con?

apples and ants and some blueberries course blueberries do not give Con but it cuts down on the number of points I need for my stats

and plus getting 1 point intelligence is no big deal I needed to
kitsune121x

Postby TeckXKnight » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:58 pm

CaptainMidget wrote:Food variety bonus? Does that mean you are eating, get a satiation and then fill that satiation?

No. Eating a large variety of foods reduces how many FEPs you need to get a stat point. If you eat 3 primary meats, 4 berries, 3 nuts, and a fish you'll need less than half of your total FEPs. Also, if you eat on a table with good symbel you reduce how fast your hunger builds by a lot. A wood plate, utensils, and up reduce hunger by 18%. Add in deer antler cutlery and a wine glass and you're reducing it by like 33%. Etc. I was able to get my Int to 31 and my other stats not too far behind by day 3 and I'm probably pretty scrubby and casual.
TeckXKnight

Postby Garfy » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:01 pm

One thing I've noticed is people comitting suicide to exploit the LP you get for discovering new stuff.

They make a claim. Dump LP into it. Suicide, discover stuff, dump LP into the claim, suicide and so on and so on. Saw someone do this until he had a claim about 2x2 minimaps big in less than a day.
Garfy

Postby pedorlee » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Garfy wrote:One thing I've noticed is people comitting suicide to exploit the LP you get for discovering new stuff.

They make a claim. Dump LP into it. Suicide, discover stuff, dump LP into the claim, suicide and so on and so on. Saw someone do this until he had a claim about 2x2 minimaps big in less than a day.

To be able to do that you must live like in the core area where people spawn, and there is no such thing. Anyway, its quite lame.
pedorlee

Postby Garfy » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:14 pm

pedorlee wrote:
Garfy wrote:One thing I've noticed is people comitting suicide to exploit the LP you get for discovering new stuff.

To be able to do that you must live like in the core area where people spawn, and there is no such thing. Anyway, its quite lame.

It's easy to do though. I've been watching people do it for a while now. Only reason they seem to have stopped is because they cannot get enough lp to expand their claim anymore.

All you need to do is inherit from the old character and you'll start at your old hearthfire. Then you discover a bunch of stuff, dump the lp into the claim and die again. Just repeat this until your claim is huge.
Garfy

Postby MightySheep » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:51 pm

I don't get why people are talking about it like it's some kind of epic exploit, the only reason to do it is if you wasted your hunger bonus earlier on.
MightySheep

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar