Weekly F2P refill

General discussion and socializing.

Weekly F2P refill

Postby Oddity » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:09 am

It is now 8 minutes past midnight Monday UTC, but my F2P time has not refilled to 7 hours ;(
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Re: Weekly F2P refill

Postby Paradoxs » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:10 am

give it some time, theres bound to be some time delay
Paradoxs

Postby Redlaw » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:32 am

and I got it, which make me feel like ill sneeze and it will be used up lol.

Note: you need to log into the game to get your refill.
Redlaw

Postby Oddity » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:47 am

Redlaw wrote:Note: you need to log into the game to get your refill.

Yep, that was it :)
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby Teleskop » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:55 am

Does the 24 hours of playtime you get on start disappear with the refill? Beacuse i had some left and now i have only the 7 free hours :O
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby jorb » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:57 am

Teleskop wrote:Does the 24 hours of playtime you get on start disappear with the refill? Beacuse i had some left and now i have only the 7 free hours :O

No, it should not.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Teleskop » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:14 pm

jorb wrote:
Teleskop wrote:Does the 24 hours of playtime you get on start disappear with the refill? Beacuse i had some left and now i have only the 7 free hours :O

No, it should not.

I dunno i had a window popping out that i have less than 7 hours remaining yesterday evening (before the refill time i believe) and how i logged in and played for like 30 minutes or so ( Account page states "Free account with 06:39:50 Play Time remaining." ) So it looks like my remaining time that i had before,dimnished :(
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby alioli » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:17 pm

"Free account with 37:04:54 Play Time remaining."

I still have all my time remaining =P but if this "7 hours" overrides this - I'll be mad :/
alioli

Postby jorb » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:21 pm

Teleskop wrote:
jorb wrote:

No, it should not.

I dunno i had a window popping out that i have less than 7 hours remaining yesterday evening (before the refill time i believe) and how i logged in and played for like 30 minutes or so ( Account page states "Free account with 06:39:50 Play Time remaining." ) So it looks like my remaining time that i had before,dimnished :(

? You refilled back up to seven hours, and now you've used up ~21 minutes of those.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

jorb

Postby jorb » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:21 pm

alioli wrote:"Free account with 37:04:54 Play Time remaining."

I still have all my time remaining =P but if this "7 hours" overrides this - I'll be mad :/

No worries. It won't.

jorb

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar