I died

General discussion and socializing.

I died

Postby alioli » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:07 am

From a pissed off boar. He hit me - and then agian after I was down (probably since I hit him in melee?)
Anyway. I like this whole inheritance system - I was mostly afraid of having to rebuild and loose all that.
Now, I'm actually quite happy that I died. A chance to restart without permanent damage - taken from stupid mistakes, and a chance to actually gain stats - and know what I'm doing. (that was not a punch on the perma damage system; I actually appreciate it.)

So, a not - so - fresh start, and yet.. quite refreshing.
alioli

Re: I died

Postby TwentyThree » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:01 am

Everyone gets angry when you die, but the feeling of refreshment comes to few when you start anew.
TwentyThree

Postby Pupsi » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:04 am

At least now you probably know how to eat correctly and you can try to save yours 300%
w5 Hermit>Road Ville>Horde>RQ
w6 The Sparta
w7 Isla de la tortuga>A.D>CookieVille (not sure if it was w7 or w6)
w8 Amish Paradise
w9 Amish Paradise
w10 Amish Paradise > Maid Cafe (until april 2017)
w11 Funcy Huts
w12 :P
Pupsi

Postby gdwdalfem » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:12 am

What a great attitude :)
gdwdalfem

Postby jorb » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:37 am

gdwdalfem wrote:What a great attitude :)

Indeed. Well played, sir OP.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby overtyped » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:39 am

alioli wrote:From a pissed off boar. He hit me - and then agian after I was down (probably since I hit him in melee?)
Anyway. I like this whole inheritance system - I was mostly afraid of having to rebuild and loose all that.
Now, I'm actually quite happy that I died. A chance to restart without permanent damage - taken from stupid mistakes, and a chance to actually gain stats - and know what I'm doing. (that was not a punch on the perma damage system; I actually appreciate it.)

So, a not - so - fresh start, and yet.. quite refreshing.

There is no perma damage, give a clover to a sheep and it will give you wool, make a loom for gauze, and you can heal all wounds.
Ive been down to 5 hhp before, and back up to 60hhp in a day from potions and gauze.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby jorb » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:01 am

overtyped wrote:There is no perma damage, give a clover to a sheep and it will give you wool, make a loom for gauze, and you can heal all wounds.
Ive been down to 5 hhp before, and back up to 60hhp in a day from potions and gauze.

Yeah, I know. It sucks.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby RickyRio » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:09 am

jorb wrote:
overtyped wrote:There is no perma damage, give a clover to a sheep and it will give you wool, make a loom for gauze, and you can heal all wounds.

Yeah, I know. It sucks.

Hey, Now that there are treatments for all wounds, AND they can heal while offline.

Fuck the haters. Triple time to heal or more.
RickyRio

Postby Vigilance » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:18 am

jorb wrote:

Yeah, I know. It sucks.

No it doesn't. Your take on how healing and damage works sucks.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Dahka » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:18 am

RickyRio wrote:
jorb wrote:

Yeah, I know. It sucks.

Hey, Now that there are treatments for all wounds, AND they can heal while offline.

Fuck the haters. Triple time to heal or more.

Wait, am I missing something? you can cure wretched gore with gauze now? Or anything else for that matter?
Dahka

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar