Post pictures of other games

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Post pictures of other games

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:07 am

Man... brings back memories. haven't touched a MUD in... over 20 years. (Not since I started playing EQ shortly after release.)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby dageir » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:12 am

MagicManICT wrote:Man... brings back memories. haven't touched a MUD in... over 20 years. (Not since I started playing EQ shortly after release.)

It is great. Allows you to use your imagination.
dageir

Postby donatas081294 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:23 pm

Having lots of fun with League of Maidens on steam, free to play.
donatas081294

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:06 pm

So I kinda ragequit (for the day) after getting trucked over by a moose, and decide to chill with the new Path of Exile league for a few hours... Guess that won't be happening, either.
Attachments
PoE_Queue.png
PoE_Queue.png (24.95 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby anon737 » Tue May 25, 2021 8:26 am

Is anybody familiar with this game?
15496978626250.jpg
15496978626250.jpg (215.74 KiB) Viewed 998 times
anon737

Postby Clenda » Wed May 26, 2021 6:36 pm

It's MUSH. (motion twin game)

http://mush.vg/

i play a lot this game when i was younger, but it's Flash player, so i think the game is dead now?
Clenda

Postby anon737 » Thu May 27, 2021 6:05 pm

Clenda wrote:It's MUSH.

Yep, it is. The best game i ever played. Never experienced such powerful emotions playing any other game. It is pretty much dead now, but some players released a special mush browser, which still allows to play it (but ships can't fill with 16 players nowadays) so the last time i played (like 5 month ago) gameplay consisted of people whining in the chat how dead the game is :lol:
For those who isn't familiar with the Mush - it is an oldschool Among Us, but each game lasts not 30 minutes, but 2 weeks on average, and clues who the bad guys are not so obvious, humans have to investigate thoroughly to find the traitors.
anon737

Postby Jalpha » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:59 pm

Yea. I'm just gonna go ahead and break the rules by posting a video instead of a picture because WHATCHAGONNADO!

DF Remake.

Anyway at least watch the video so the Devs know to focus on Dwarf Fortress because I don't want to play some faggots game where I'm in love with my sword.

As an aside had no idea how gay the Devs were but that does nothing to assuage my hunger for a DF remake which negates the requirement for third party mods (due to recent trust issues).

Watch the video! Like and subscribe! It's on Steam so wishlist too!
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:19 pm

It's not a remake. It's a massive update that's applying an actual sprite graphical display instead of a sprite-based ASCII graphics. For the uninitiated (or those born after 1990), it'll make it easier to play. For those that grew up in the glorious golden decade of gaming before stupid things like... VGA graphics!... it's just eye candy. ¦]

And when I say "easier to play," it's getting things like revamped menus and more streamlined interfaces, but for those who've never looked at DF before, it still won't be "easy to play."
MagicManICT

Postby shubla » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:56 pm

Pity if they actually use development time for useless crap like that.
It will only dwindle the development in future too, because they have to think about adding all kinds of clickable buttons etc. for drooling idiots who are too lazy to learn few keybindings. In the worst case, even leaving some features out because they cannot come up with a way to comfortably add drooling idiot support for them!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar