Body Modification

General discussion and socializing.

Body Modification

Postby Ysh » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:29 pm

Hello to you all of you again the friends of mine here,

I am interest in how present these body modification are in our community here. Maybe friends can postings some image of their modification? I am meaning some things like:
  • Scar image into flesh
  • Injections of ink to color flesh
  • Poking holes through body for insertion of object
  • Interfaced computer chips in brain
  • Electronic augmentation of organ
  • Carving of flesh to change its shape
  • Artificial replacement of organic material
These list is just example and not exhaustive for all possible modification.

As say previous, I am interest in hearing about your body modification. What is incentive for doing? Do you do them on purpose? How do you like this new body? You will recommend it to other person? You are willing to share picture? Thanks to you for those considerations.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Re: Body Modification

Postby shubla » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:05 pm

Injections of objects in body or holes to insert objects are dumb in 99% of cases.
But if someone gets satisfaction from looking like this. I guess they can do what they want.

I doubt there will be any significant benefits from injecting chips in brain in a long, long long time.
I guess some "simple" stuff is possible to help relieve symptoms of some diseases. But nothing too big is not going to happen anytime soon, if ever.
Human brains are way too complicated.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Ysh » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:15 pm

shubla wrote:Injections of objects in body or holes to insert objects are dumb in 99% of cases.
But if someone gets satisfaction from looking like this. I guess they can do what they want.

I doubt there will be any significant benefits from injecting chips in brain in a long, long long time.
I guess some "simple" stuff is possible to help relieve symptoms of some diseases. But nothing too big is not going to happen anytime soon, if ever.
Human brains are way too complicated.

So you do not have this body modification yourself?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:23 pm

i had a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Ysh » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:30 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:i had a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body

These tool do functions? Or does it just for looks?

Ysh

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:49 pm

Why do you want knowings this about us?
Atamzsiktrop

Postby sabinati » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:50 pm

they aren't really functional they just help apachim feel more comfortable in apachis body, since apache identifies as an attack helicopter.
sabinati

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:51 pm

sabinati wrote:they aren't really functional they just help apachim feel more comfortable in apachis body, since apache identifies as an attack helicopter.

ty fam
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:52 pm

Guns are illegal btw
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Ysh » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:57 pm

Atamzsiktrop wrote:Why do you want knowings this about us?

I see some man talk about tattoo in other thread and it is make me think ''I am wonders how common these body modifications are in this community.''

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
sabinati wrote:they aren't really functional they just help apachim feel more comfortable in apachis body, since apache identifies as an attack helicopter.

ty fam

Very popular meme it is.

Atamzsiktrop wrote:Guns are illegal btw

Gun is legal in my nation. And I think maybe not function gun is legal in all nation?

Ysh

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar