Re: The only world reset/wipe requests/discussion topic

Postby Procne » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:32 pm

I only hope the next reset happens around january / february. That's a perfect time for me - no major holidays for the next 2 months, and the weather still sucks to go outside. HnH is the perfect thing to fill out those cold and dark days of winter and few months later you can go on vacation without worrying that early game progress will be screwed
Procne

Postby rustles » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:15 pm

I was too busy to play last reset. Hoping a new one comes around March
rustles

Postby shubla » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:38 pm

Best day for reset is of course around 23th day or so as then there is chance to play during holiday season.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby telum12 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:40 pm

shubla wrote:Best day for reset is of course around 23th day or so as then there is chance to play during holiday season.

I'm happy to inform you that servers are currently up and probably will be around the holiday season, regardless of the reset date!

Glad I could help.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby VDZ » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:07 pm

shubla wrote:Best day for reset is of course around 23th day or so as then there is chance to play during holiday season.

"I hadn't realized December 25th would be Christmas on the Western Calendar." -Jorb, probably

I expect it'll probably be in January or February, probably depending on how much they want to change before the reset.
VDZ

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:50 am

Going by the last few worlds, I'm putting it more March-May, possibly as late as June-July, unless there's a major development release before then.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Procne » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:40 am

MagicManICT wrote:Going by the last few worlds, I'm putting it more March-May, possibly as late as June-July, unless there's a major development release before then.

I certainly hope that's not the case. Starting a new world on spring / summer... I would probably skip that, prefer to go outside or on vacation, which basically means no point playing at all.
Procne

Postby Barbamaus » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:11 am

I haven't played in a few months now, but I sometimes jump on here to check the online players on the homepage... the numbers seem pretty ripe for a reset soon-ish.

I think a Jan 1st reset would be neat, and I agree having a winter reset is better than a spring-summer one, since people are less likely to be going outside or traveling much. Then again, resets seem to be more of a random occurrence than something truly planned IMO.
Barbamaus

Postby Nightdawg » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:08 am

World resets on the 6th of May, 2022
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby PhantomoftheWolves » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:42 am

Nightdawg wrote:World resets on the 6th of May, 2022

we have a date!

i might be playing on and off before then; i had a long stretch of time where i played haven and hearth everyday (i first started playing several years ago but quit because it was too steep of a learning curve for me at the time [though i still haven't cracked the combat system even after jumping back in recently])
PhantomoftheWolves

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.