Re: The only world reset/wipe requests/discussion topic

Postby HappyBuffalo » Sat May 14, 2022 12:39 am

mulamishne wrote:TBH getting ghosted by the devs for two+ months REALLY didn't help this world, and development has stagnated to an all time low, there are still xmas hats in the shop and we're a week into May.

It's fine. Just wipe for a fresh world and let us play the game as-is from a fresh start.
HappyBuffalo

Postby delfer8 » Sat May 14, 2022 1:29 am

HappyBuffalo wrote:It's fine. Just wipe for a fresh world and let us play the game as-is from a fresh start.

At this point of the game even if player population is low now, the game feels good, just not as competitive as before due to the factions and villages and usual competitive players got bored of it as always do waiting for a wipe to get some new "adrenaline" feeling when a new world comes and new big features are added. Thats a good way to play of course, but i think if worlds were way more durable this competitive players of course would quit when bored, but there are many people like those 90-150 actual players who would continue to play it because... lets be honest... actual factions and big villages of the game favour the raiding and random killing, wich of course is another way to play, but i think that decreased that other kind of population of the game who plays when factions are off.

This all leads me to think in one part wipe now would be wrong if devs are not prepared yet for a major update, but also leads me to think when they do not wipe, some publicity of the game at this point would attract more ppl like those 90-150 for at least try the game without the black hand of the factions stabbing their heads when trying to play.

And then of course wipe.
Be nice, the woods are aware of you.

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W5 Emberwood and Kirribilli, PANDEMONIUM
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I
W12 BROLAND, Weasel's Blue Boar Inn, Grimmhold retirement
W13 Monke Spanish plot
W14 Kakariko village Druid
W15 Into the deep woods

Where are you Weasel!?!?
delfer8

Postby abt79 » Sat May 14, 2022 7:53 pm

don’t listen to the 3 sprucecaps who just started this week.

90% of the (remaining) playerbase wants a reset yesterday, and we’re all sat here waiting, begging to spend our free time in a fresh new world of Haven and Tree Dating Sim
abt79

Postby srt66 » Thu May 19, 2022 12:57 am

abt79 wrote:don’t listen to the 3 sprucecaps who just started this week.

90% of the (remaining) playerbase wants a reset yesterday, and we’re all sat here waiting, begging to spend our free time in a fresh new world of Haven and Tree Dating Sim

We better have a democratic vote! ¦]
srt66

Postby srt66 » Thu May 19, 2022 12:59 am

Does this world have an altar to destroy the world? Let's make one together. ¦]
srt66

Postby joojoo1975 » Thu May 19, 2022 2:42 am

i believe only the Devs can put that in
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

Postby Kostik_od » Thu May 26, 2022 10:23 am

Simple question..
Is there any ability for defs to start another world without stopping previous? It would be cool if we will have one long world for those, who wants to play without hurry. And another world with twice an year resetting for those, who wants to be the best in quality, to be the most powerful in combat, to get a domination in game?

Or have 2-3-4 worlds starting every half a year and stops after 2 years each one..
Kostik_od

Postby delfer8 » Sat May 28, 2022 3:36 pm

Kostik_od wrote:Simple question..
Is there any ability for defs to start another world without stopping previous? It would be cool if we will have one long world for those, who wants to play without hurry. And another world with twice an year resetting for those, who wants to be the best in quality, to be the most powerful in combat, to get a domination in game?

Or have 2-3-4 worlds starting every half a year and stops after 2 years each one..

do you think they will pay more servers and do that efford and such dividing their DRAMA playerbase in 2 servers just because "people wana continue or not playing w13"? :lol:
Be nice, the woods are aware of you.

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W5 Emberwood and Kirribilli, PANDEMONIUM
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I
W12 BROLAND, Weasel's Blue Boar Inn, Grimmhold retirement
W13 Monke Spanish plot
W14 Kakariko village Druid
W15 Into the deep woods

Where are you Weasel!?!?
delfer8

Postby jock » Sun May 29, 2022 12:51 am

delfer8 wrote:
Kostik_od wrote:Simple question..

do you think they will pay more servers and do that efford and such dividing their DRAMA playerbase in 2 servers just because "people wana continue or not playing w13"? :lol:

If they offerer private servers i know a few people who would pay. Then the dev's wouldn't need to split the community or pay for extra servers. We the players could do that. Plus it be less drama and less toxicity, with players able to control their wl and only playing with those they want to play with. Plus the devs wouldn't need to handle reset threads as much as player would have the option to reset themselves.
jock

Postby srt66 » Sun May 29, 2022 2:46 am

Or, we give them some ideas. Like "Beach head"
we are vikings
Make an island world that is a bit like "Atlas", with a world of four seasons, special products, a large number of islands in the north are snowfields, and a large number of islands in the south are swamps. The central...
Watch out for pirates!
my english sucks,
This is enough for us to play for a year.
srt66

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.