post propaganda videos

General discussion and socializing.

Re: post propaganda videos

Postby Jalpha » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:10 am

Who knows if Napoleon was actually good for the world. He did change things though. My opinion of the French is complex. That aside they are changing the world again and not alone. As a global citizen (for now) I reject nationalism. Projects of international collaboration are what I really like to see more of.

Borders are there for good reasons. Regardless, when it comes to truly shattering boundaries within science and technology there is no room for isolationist or exclusive policies and projects.

I am nearly totally disinterested in the energy production potential of this project. It's also difficult for me to praise projects with such long timescales. The magnets are what I am really excited about for my own reasons. I prefer alternative methods of nuclear energy generation.

In any case some respect and praise is deserved and has been earned.

Intoducing ITER
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Jalpha » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:21 am

I am unsure how many of you are aware of the planned future of the ISS. Simply stated, there isn't one. Unless big policy changes have been made which I am unaware of. The ISS has gotten too big and too heavy for it to be affordable for another boost to raise it high enough against it's constant descent into our atmosphere to avoid destruction.

It will be abandoned and left to burn up in the atmosphere.

Why then would Russia be launching an impressive new module? Well, my understanding is that Russia intends to seperate many of its modules from the ISS. They plan to boost them back up above the atmosphere. The modules will then join the new space station being built by China.

Russian Science Module launch
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Jalpha » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:45 pm

Stagnant, degenerate and toxic culture aside... There are decent folk in the USA working hard to further the destiny of mankind. This video is a bit too "murica!" for my palate however I share an agenda. Also happy to promote NASA because the USA is doing most of the heavy lifting (literally). A lot of the modules are coming from the ESA though.

We are going.

Why the moon.

Also promoting quality, on-topic content. I like his attitude.

Angry Astronaut on SLS, Starship, Artemis etc.

The USA has sent rovers to mars before so pretty sure everyone is bored with that.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Jalpha » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:34 pm

Under duress from pedophile doomsday religions and the coal industry Australia has been yipping from the crotch of the USA like a well kept lapdog, trying to bully China into buying it's grubby coal and stirring the rest of the world toward an apocalyptic war.

Necessarily the Chinese Dragon has been ruffling it's feathers to keep them at bay. All while going to extreme measures to meet environmental and climate change targets. I applaud the endurance and tolerance of the Chinese. This is a difficult time for them as their nation heaves to raise the standard of living for its citizens while limiting carbon emissions.

This process is expensive and thus has resulted in their push to absorb their wealthy neighbours. Steps have also been taken to eliminate the potential for social unrest at a cost to human rights.

Not only on the energy and industrial fronts, China has conducted immense reforestation projects.

Lately I have had to ask myself the question: Is anyone doing more for the environment than China?

But enough backstory. Now the scene is set I can share a video which further displays the effort China is making to save us all from a climate catastrophe.

China leading development of Thorium reactors.

Increasingly disillusioned by the degeneracy, hypocrisy and corruption in the west I am asking myself if it is time to move to a new home.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Jalpha » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:11 pm

Girl with ESPER Arm
One step closer to becoming a cyborg. What more can I say. Watch the video.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar