Marketing/promotion

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Marketing/promotion

Postby lordgrunt » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:39 pm

2nd post above: 93% bot.
also, this thread has been revived by a bot. props to bots. all hail the bots.AI bots, show us the way. lets all bow down in a minute of silence to the mental superiority of bots. lets not include captcha of any kind in the registering process because that would definitely offend the bots and what could be the outcome of that.
lordgrunt

Postby lordgrunt » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:13 pm

That post with quote of my text was edited by bot and got more text with ad. Preety interesting level of botting. We are doomed i say.
lordgrunt

Postby Zentetsuken » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:59 pm

MelonyBetty wrote:overshadowed by more popular titles

Zentetsuken

Postby vatas » Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:02 am

lordgrunt wrote:That post with quote of my text was edited by bot and got more text with ad. Preety interesting level of botting. We are doomed i say.

THE DARK AI FUTURE (as told by an MGS 2 DeepFake Codec Sequence)

Probably not as conspiratorial as the video makes it sound like, but governments tend to never let a good crisis go to waste...
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar