I ain't sayin nun

General discussion and socializing.

Re: I ain't sayin nun

Postby bitza » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:28 am

Paid hats are aight, sub tokens are what fucked up this game (well, there's a few other things too)
Karede wrote: It takes a special kind of autism to play this game
bitza

Postby Oddity » Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:01 am

bitza wrote:Paid hats are aight, sub tokens are what fucked up this game (well, there's a few other things too)

Like the devs abandoning the game for months at a time :D
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby Mvpeh » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:14 am

Oddity wrote:
bitza wrote:Paid hats are aight, sub tokens are what fucked up this game (well, there's a few other things too)

Where do they even go?
My son, walk not in the way unarmed; because thou knowest not when thy enemy shall come upon thee.
Mvpeh

Postby bumfrog » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:08 am

Mvpeh wrote:Where do they even go?

Store Page wrote: It may sound like something out of the fantastical, but Haven & Hearth was built entirely by two Gnomes in a Tower. The Gnomes are day and night hard at work providing you with this strange and wonderful thing, and would very much appreciate any excess Gold you'd care to throw into their rainbowed pot in exchange, for the toils of gnomish labors are lessened with each dubloon.

They are always very busy ensuring the game of Haven And Hearth may someday become the best possible version of itself :^)
bumfrog
Under curfew

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:10 pm

Mvpeh wrote:
Oddity wrote:

Where do they even go?

Jorb, at least, has had other projects he's posted about in the past. It's reasonable to assume they've got other jobs and support HnH on their off hours or between projects.
Robben_DuMarsch

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar