What will the BIG UPDATE be?????

General discussion and socializing.

Re: What will the BIG UPDATE be?????

Postby bumfrog » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:49 am

HarryDresden wrote:Quite a few of us came from /tg/. Don't lump us in with the rest of you ingrates.

Yeah you’re right, I’ve even seen threads in vg and more recently vm around new world time. Figured v was the most popular board where hafen got talked about and certainly the most degenerate
bumfrog
Under curfew

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:14 am

spruce cap dungeons
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby Zentetsuken » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:47 am

bumfrog wrote:
HarryDresden wrote:Quite a few of us came from /tg/. Don't lump us in with the rest of you ingrates.

Yeah you’re right, I’ve even seen threads in vg and more recently vm around new world time. Figured v was the most popular board where hafen got talked about and certainly the most degenerate

I remember seeing it all over 4chan about a decade ago because autists were actively searching for games they could act like autists in, but /v/ was definitely a huge source of players.

I remember spawning in with a Team Liquid group from /v/ just to see what it was all about and it turned in to a blob of like 100 people.
Zentetsuken

Postby HarryDresden » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:06 pm

The /tg/ threads were started in response to what a shitshow the /v/ village turned out to be. We had 68 spawn in with us, multiple people died the first day due to swimming and thorn in foot, and then when we finally got established we were griefed to hel and back, from inside and out.

It was simpler, beautiful times. I miss them some days, then I remember having to herd retards around and stop people from bucket grinding all the local forests and I miss them less.

Really though, it was a lot of fun.
Yes, I am a Wizard.
loftar wrote: bear fruit is not something I can predict,.

Beborn Beton wrote: "Don't Worry, They Won't Find My Body, I Want You To Know I Found Peace In Another World."
HarryDresden

Postby Mopstar » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:00 pm

HarryDresden wrote:The /tg/ threads were started in response to what a shitshow the /v/ village turned out to be. We had 68 spawn in with us, multiple people died the first day due to swimming and thorn in foot, and then when we finally got established we were griefed to hel and back, from inside and out.

It was simpler, beautiful times. I miss them some days, then I remember having to herd retards around and stop people from bucket grinding all the local forests and I miss them less.

Really though, it was a lot of fun.

The bucket wars, what an era
Wolfang wrote:
+1 I don't know how he did it, but Mopstar did steal his own stuff. You have to be a pretty hardcore thief to be able to steal your own things!
Mopstar

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:15 pm

Overstuffed speed penalty back in the game when
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby HarryDresden » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:14 am

Bring back the Leather Bug!
Yes, I am a Wizard.
loftar wrote: bear fruit is not something I can predict,.

Beborn Beton wrote: "Don't Worry, They Won't Find My Body, I Want You To Know I Found Peace In Another World."
HarryDresden

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar