Stop bullying the devs, It's counterproductive

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Stop bullying the devs, It's counterproductive

Postby bumfrog » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:03 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:being a haughty autistic 4channer doesn't make you smart and I'm beginning to sincerely doubt that you realize that.

bumfrog
Under curfew

Postby Audiosmurf » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:07 pm

bumfrog wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:being a haughty autistic 4channer doesn't make you smart and I'm beginning to sincerely doubt that you realize that.

Post histories are public information, so it's pretty easy to dismiss this as totally spurious.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby DonVelD » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:14 pm

nibblas be calling other negros autistic 4channers but acting retarded themselves is a vibe ong fr fr no cap kinda bussin too sheesh, your ego is too low for your liking i understand, make it higher, go on, call others bad my brother in christarino
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby bumfrog » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:23 pm

zadma pls stop being a sperg autist redditor desu, this forum is no place for 4chinners unless they’re scambots
bumfrog
Under curfew

Postby Zentetsuken » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:32 pm

> brags about having dozens of people on the forums blocked but still reads all their posts anyways
> ran away from every community discord because nobody liked him
> regularly and blatantly posts purposeful shitposts as some form of protest against the "cool kids"
> actively complains about some massive circlejerk that everybody seems to be a part of but him

Zentetsuken

Postby Audiosmurf » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:37 pm

As if on cue, they wriggle out of the woodwork to defend their golden calf. :roll:
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby bumfrog » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:53 pm

if snail and shubla were arguing I wouldn’t agree with snail because I’m part of his “clique,” but because the latter is an autissimus maximus, bad actor with ~0 good ideas and who’s very fun to laugh at. See also: jalpha (rip :cry: ), vdz (rip :cry:), mister magician, chaiaiaos, etc

what’s the saying? If one person calls you a cunt, they’re a cunt, but if everyone does… it must be a conspiracy! What other (obvious) conclusion could one draw?
bumfrog
Under curfew

Postby Massa » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:24 pm

no i'm a paying customer lol
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:44 pm

Clemins wrote:It's impossible to assume they intend for anything if they don't actually express it

There are a few hours of livestream where they freely interact with the community and share their opinions, visions, and goals with the community in a relatively unfiltered and free manner. There isn't a synopsis posted anywhere on the forum, nor has it been reduced to a Q&A or any sort of written format. But if you are bored on a commute and want to know what they are thinking, you can certainly listen.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby bumfrog » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:49 pm

oh yeah, the monthly devstream
bumfrog
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar